• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lighthouse Comics

148 posts in this topic

Yeah, but you know that Hammer is screwy.gif

I'd say he's mostly right, though. It's not that the forums are mere "emoti-fests" now, but the passion is definitely gone. There was a chemistry for a time, but it appears to have gone the way of Greggy's long pants.

Pull up some threads from the Golden Age of this forum (roughly October, 2002-August, 2003) and you'll see why,

You're saying that the Golden Age corresponds direcly with my arrival?? Flatterer! shy.gif

Yeah....you teaming up with Man_of_Steel against rickdogg and Darth was a classic. Are you still ashamed about that (brief?) collaboration? poke2.gif

frustrated.gif That ' looked like the lovechild of Frodo and Charlie Brown.

Where's your pic? yeahok.gif

I'd say he's mostly right, though. It's not that the forums are mere "emoti-fests" now, but the passion is definitely gone. There was a chemistry for a time, but it appears to have gone the way of Greggy's long pants.

Pull up some threads from the Golden Age of this forum (roughly October, 2002-August, 2003) and you'll see why,

You're saying that the Golden Age corresponds direcly with my arrival?? Flatterer! shy.gif

Yeah....you teaming up with Man_of_Steel against rickdogg and Darth was a classic. Are you still ashamed about that (brief?) collaboration? poke2.gif

god.jpg

god.jpg

MOS looks better than you! tongue.gif

And the end of the Golden Age corresponds directly with my arrival. hi.gif

screwy.gif

Makes sense to me... confused-smiley-013.gifyay.gif

Yep...the good ole days... cloud9.gif

When people around here were more interested in the actual comic books than how cool they feel for posting here... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim

27_laughing.gif I saw several threads on stlcomics.com talking about how he liked the "old" days on CGC when conversations were more than gramelin exchanges.

For what it's worth... hi.gif

Ah, but it's much, MUCH better than it used to be. Granted, before it was like it used to be, the forum was a non-stop rolling flame war... so yeah, he's right. Those were the good old days, back when we actually gave a damn. cloud9.gifhi.gif

I wasn't here in the "good old days" and I'd like to think we still give a damn. tonofbricks.gif

So... this Lighthouse guy. Is someone going to break his kneecaps, or what? sumo.gif

blush.gif

Actually, if previous LH non-delivery, non-responsive, etc... sleeping.gif person_without_enough_empathying sessions are any indication, it's about this time when someone will come on defending him, saying we don't understand the situation, and telling everyone to shut-up... screwy.gif

Jim

So... this Lighthouse guy. Is someone going to break his kneecaps, or what? sumo.gif

blush.gif

Actually, if previous LH non-delivery, non-responsive, etc... sleeping.gif person_without_enough_empathying sessions are any indication, it's about this time when someone will come on defending him, saying we don't understand the situation, and telling everyone to shut-up... screwy.gif

Jim

Remember, this thread was hijacked early so is it really time yet?

actually, anyone defending Lighthouse really does not have the full story about what he's into. Because he's indefensible.

blush.gif

Jim

actually, anyone defending Lighthouse really does not have the full story about what he's into. Because he's indefensible.

blush.gif

Jim

Is that like being Impregnable? 27_laughing.gif

blush.gif

Jim

Is that like being Impregnable? 27_laughing.gif

Impotent?? confused-smiley-013.gifinsane.gif

But seriously, if I had the same problems ordering from him and then he showed up at a nearby Con, I would have no problems confronting the SOB. He can pay for a table at a Con, he can pay to complete my damn order! sumo.gif