• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please Grade! PPSSM #1

17 posts in this topic

I guess it depends onwhat yo mean is 8.5 good..it is a very nice looking book and collectible in that grade but there are many nice copies out there because it is a modern or bronze book...are you happy with owning it is the real question???

It's a nice copy, but a very un-original cover. The cover was pulled straight from ASM 134 1st Tarantula-take a look at it-Spideys on a water tower(same position as on Spectacular) same with the Tarantula. They just changed the other stuff around them, that has always bothered me.

It's a nice copy, but a very un-original cover. The cover was pulled straight from ASM 134 1st Tarantula-take a look at it-Spideys on a water tower(same position as on Spectacular) same with the Tarantula. They just changed the other stuff around them, that has always bothered me.

Yes, It is derivative, but it IS the first issue of the entirely derivative title. gossip.gif

I don't have a beef with that, just has bothered me is all. Plus it's a #1 for sure, but like I said in my other post-way major print run. There is no doubt many, many copies stashed away that could be very high grade. So, it's weight as a #1 is weak.