• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread closed - thanks for the purchases!

394 posts in this topic

I think I've finally got all of the Original Owner comics scanned and ready to be sold. This set includes about 600 magazines, books and slabs so there should be plenty of options for everyone. Shipping with be $5 for the first raw book and then $0.50 for each additional book via Priority Mail. Slabs will be $10 for the first slab and $5 for each additional slab. I'm happy to combine slabs and raw so 1 slab and 8 books will be $14 in shipping. I do offer International Shipping but it will need to be via Priority Mail if the total amount is over $100 and shipping will be at cost.

I've been selling here on the boards for awhile and have a lengthy Kudos thread of happy buyers. I do offer a 100% refund on all purchases within 30 days of you receiving the book and if its an error on my part I'll even pay for return shipping. I only have very basic restoration detection skills so let me know if you receive a restored book from me and I'll make it right even if its beyond 30 days (unlimited restoration refunds or returns if we can agree the book was bought from me). I prefer Paypal but we can work out other payment options but contact me before had to work it out. The first I'll Take it via time stamp either in a PM or in the thread will win the book.

Since this will be the last chance to get these books I've set up a great bulk discount. Each book purchased will get a 2% discount and the saving keeps adding up the more books you buy up to a maximum of 20% for raw books. Slabs will have a max discount of 10%. So if you buy 10 books and 1 slab you will get 20% discount on the raws and 10% on the slab. 6 books gets you 12% discount. 7 book and a slab will give you 16% discount (since the slab counts in your total) and 8% off the slab. May be a bit complicated but hopefully people will find a ton of stuff in their want list and will have no problem finding 10 books to buy so they can get the 20% for their purchase. Just to clarify - if you buy 20 book you will get 20% off the entire purchase price.

I've got 10 freebees that I'm giving away to my first 10 buyers of the night. Nothing really high priced but it will definitely be a cool benefit to breaking the ice on the thread.

Since this will be the last chance to get these books I've set up a great bulk discount. Each book purchased will get a 2% discount and the saving keeps adding up the more books you buy up to a maximum of 20% for raw books. Slabs will have a max discount of 10%. So if you buy 10 books and 1 slab you will get 20% discount on the raws and 10% on the slab. 6 books gets you 12% discount. 7 book and a slab will give you 16% discount (since the slab counts in your total) and 8% off the slab. May be a bit complicated but hopefully people will find a ton of stuff in their want list and will have no problem finding 10 books to buy so they can get the 20% for their purchase. Just to clarify - if you buy 20 book you will get 20% off the entire purchase price.

:ohnoez:

Sorry to be tease but I just looked up and saw it was dinner time. I've been scanning and sorting books pretty much all day so I need some left over pizza before starting this puppy.

Sorry to be tease but I just looked up and saw it was dinner time. I've been scanning and sorting books pretty much all day so I need some left over pizza before starting this puppy.

evilmonkey2.gif

Lets start up with a great set of Treasury Edition magazines that look to have never been opened. Owner said he hadn't read them and I believe him based on the books.

2001: Space Odyssey - NM - $45

2001%20Top_zpsljsujkpy.jpg

2001%20Bottom_zpsheqifjll.jpg