• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread closed - thanks for the purchases!

394 posts in this topic

Sexy pose - Vampirella 30 - FN - $8

Vampirella%2030_zpsqlordrwa.jpg

Vampirella 88 - VF/NM - $20

Vampirella%2088_zpslzhvbuqv.jpg

Vampire Tales 1 - CGC 9.2 - $75

SOLD

What If 3 - NM - $12

What%20If%203_zps7spdiosy.jpg

What If 4 - NM - $12

What%20If%204_zpsgvq4pq3i.jpg

What If 8 - NM- - $8

What%20If%208_zpshmbfpk6r.jpg

What If 10 - VF/NM - $35

What%20If%2010_zpsmlgiyv2t.jpg

I know that's a ton of books but I thought people would like to have a wide variety of books to chose from to get the 20% off. I may have ended up swamping people but you live and learn. I know there is another 50 books that did not get downloaded into Photobucket so I'll go look for them and post them up tomorrow. Thanks for the purchases guys!

Planet of the Apes 18 - NM- - $20

Planet of the Apes 20 - VF/NM - $15

Planet of the Apes 21 - VF/NM - $15

Planet of the Apes 22 - NM- - $25

Planet of the Apes 23 - NM- - $25

Planet of the Apes 24 - NM- - $20

Planet of the Apes 25 - VF/NM - $15

Planet of the Apes 26 - NM- - $25

:takeit:

Great pickup. I hemmed and hawed all day yesterday on those. (thumbs u

I wish the guy would have just collected high grade Magazines and Treasuries since those things are flying off the shelves. Now I need to find a new mid grade Silver-Age collector to stumble on the thread.

My main focus is GN/TPB's and books like Masterworks, but I am a huge POTA fan and I wanted these for a long time. My limited collecting funds has to focused on specific things or it gets out of hand. I bought a huge run from another seller here on the POTA giving me #1, 4-15 missing 2 that I picked up here. These are all in great shape.

And for those that are completely overwhelmed with the number of books you need please let me know and we can work out a payment plan.

Defenders Annual 1 - VF/NM - $17

Destroyer Duck 1 - VG - 1st Groo - $5

Ghost Rider 1 - FN - $15

Not Brand Echh 1 - FN - $10

Yang 1 - NM - $12

:takeit:

Please start me a pile as I look at the rest later that you will be adding and checking my Hulk run to see if I need any.

Thanks