• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lane Again posted by john ivic

7 posts in this topic

My Second Adams Lois book

Bought this one from fellow registry member dover. A pretty good representation of the early work by Neal Adams on DC covers. At this time, his covers were very much science fiction themed, as opposed to the social commentary that would come later in his work. Now the only Lois Lane book I want is issue 85. Enjoy.

16775.jpg

See more journals by john ivic

What's up Brandon! I see you have posted quite a bit in the last 2+ years! Hope you've been doing well my brother! Parts of me miss living near Denver, CO, as I only resided there a little less than 2 years. Looking forward to reading more of your posts as well!

-Professor Pecora

What's up Brandon! I see you have posted quite a bit in the last 2+ years! Hope you've been doing well my brother! Parts of me miss living near Denver, CO, as I only resided there a little less than 2 years. Looking forward to reading more of your posts as well!

-Professor Pecora

Hey Professor! Good to see you back, posting again! I've been good and I hope all is well on your end. Looking forward to more interaction.

Brandon