• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze Age Hall of Fame Championship

Bronze Age Champ  

261 members have voted

1. 1. Bronze Age Champ

37 posts in this topic

These are pulled from the BA Hall of Fame in OS ish # 30, and at least I didn't include- Supermans Pal, Jimmy Olson 133 or Detective Comics 400.

Definitely would have voted for Tec 400 over the others...

sorry.gif

These are pulled from the BA Hall of Fame in OS ish # 30, and at least I didn't include- Supermans Pal, Jimmy Olson 133 or Detective Comics 400.

sorry.gif

You're voting for Man-Bat over 1st new X-Men?! Over 1st app of Wolverine?! screwy.gif

poke2.gif

sorry.gif

You're voting for Man-Bat over 1st new X-Men?! Over 1st app of Wolverine?! screwy.gif

poke2.gif

Didn't buy any of those angsty teen pansies or that yellow-clad Canuck when I saw them on the spinner rack as a kid, so why should I think they are important now as a much more insightful adult?

poke2.gif

ASM #129

headbang.gifhail.gifheadbang.gifhail.gifheadbang.gifhail.gifheadbang.gifhail.gifheadbang.gifhail.gifheadbang.gifhail.gifheadbang.gifhail.gif

x2 thumbsup2.gif

Where's the "taking a dump" graemlin when you need it. devil.gif

Let me guess, you are the single vote for MS 5. screwy.gif

Actually I voted for GSX1.

It was a toss up between this and GL 76 for me.

I'm not the only Ghost Rider lover out there. sumo.gif

As I have stated, I did not make this list up off the top of my head. This was compiled from OSG 30th edition. The only Conan was "Savage Tales #1', but it was listed due to the "Man-Things" 1st app.. Sorry, as I do agree with Conan #1.