• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Attack on Titan live action movie

4 posts in this topic

I couldn't find a thread within the one year limits of the search engine about this topic (anime or movie) so if there is already a thread please feel free to combine/move this.

Looks like it's gonna be creepy.

Love LOVE LOvEEE The Manga, Obsessed with the Anime, and kinda impressed that they are sticking very loyally to the source material. Just think its a little weird that they are basically redoing the Anime as live action, like beat for beat. Don't see the point I guess.

Love LOVE LOvEEE The Manga, Obsessed with the Anime, and kinda impressed that they are sticking very loyally to the source material. Just think its a little weird that they are basically redoing the Anime as live action, like beat for beat. Don't see the point I guess.
from what i read they have done some changes for the movies with some of the characters and story.