• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

O'Neil And Adams At Their Best posted by john ivic

6 posts in this topic

Just Say No To Drugs

Just won this during the current Comiclink auction. An incredible story that continues onto GL/GA 86. This storyline might very well be the summit of the O'Neil/Adams work during this run. And the cover is awe-inspiring, to say the least. If only the comic book covers of today were this good! I think the drug issue was covered a few months earlier by Marvel in Spider-Man 96-98, but this is the story that gets down to the nitty-gritty. Enjoy.

16786.jpg

See more journals by john ivic

great copy of that book!

The early GL/GA run is SOOOOO hard to find well centered. and that's an excellent presenting copy.

When I was trying to decide on a book to get O'Neal and Adams to sign it was tough. All of their covers are so dynamic and packed that there was no room for signatures with out getting in the way of the amazing art... I decided on the book after yours, GL/GA 86

4evbibT.jpg

very jealous of your awesome presenting #85