• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bionic Man / Woman #1 s/s op - Lee Majors & Lindsay Wagner

10 posts in this topic

I didn't think I'd be doing a celebrity signing op so soon after starting my prior thread yesterday.

This fell into my lap very late last night.

Bionic Man / Bionic Woman reunion signing--- Lee Majors (Steve Austin), Lindsay Wagner (Jamie Summers) & Richard Anderson (Oscar Goldman)

From the Dynamite series by Jim Kuhoric, I'll be able to provide nothing but the best 9.8 candidates for this op.

Six Million Dollar Man : Season Six #1 - $195

This covers celebrity signature fee for Lee Majors, fast track grading, shipping door to door anywhere USA, etc.

The costs for Lindsay Wagner are going to be the same,

In addition, you can add Richard Anderson, aka Oscar Goldman to your book---again, just PM to let me know exactly which way you want to roll.

If you want to provide your own book, that's perfectly fine. Please PM for more info if you've got your own book. You can put Majors & Wagner on your book if you want to double tap.

298260_20140408011429_large.jpg

I'm also working to see what I can secure on either Bionic Man vs Bionic Woman #1 (2014) or Bionic Woman : Season Four #1 (2014)

Soon as I know what I can obtain, I'll update the thread.

I'm definitely interested in getting one signed by all three. I don't have a book of my own to get signed so I'd go with The Six Million Dollar Man Season 6 #1. Or if you can get it the Bionic Man vs. Bionic Woman.

The signing is this week----if you've got your own books to send me, I need them by Friday.

:thumbsup:

Everyone else who mailed books----I've got them, they're all prepped and ready to go.

Books will be turned in at Baltimore Comicon.