• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Three Questions

48 posts in this topic

Here's mine:

1) Invisibility

2) Ticket To Ride. I've always loved that song and always will.

3) All deceased: Jerry Garcia, Hank Williams Sr. and my Grandma Bailey.

I think you're still on the first series of questions. Now flip it and give us the ones you wouldn't want. :gossip:

I would not want to live forever.

I want to hold your hand was really annoying to me. I don't like the Beatles early stuff except for Love me do.

Dr. Phil is the most evil person that ever existed. He makes Hitler look like Mother Teresa.

I don't know about that early Beatles stuff. I saw McCartney do "I saw her standing there" live and he really tore it up in concert.

You have to be the right age to really appreciate the early stuff I guess. I was just a kid but I remember my older sister listening to Frankie Avalon, Annette and the 4 Seasons. The '50's Rock 'N Roll stuff was over. When the Beatles came along it was a totally different sound. Really pissed off my dad (which was good). Then I heard the Rolling Stones and knew where I belonged. Look what happened to them.

But hey, like I said to begin this thread, no wrong answer...

Here's mine:

1) Invisibility

2) Ticket To Ride. I've always loved that song and always will.

3) All deceased: Jerry Garcia, Hank Williams Sr. and my Grandma Bailey.

I think you're still on the first series of questions. Now flip it and give us the ones you wouldn't want. :gossip:

Oops lol

1) Living forever would suck.

2) I Want To Hold Your Hand.

3) Kardashians, Bieber, Miley Cyrus that tool Ryan that bullied me in elementary school...there's probably a few more that I'll think of later

1.) Think I might like to see the future, in so far as how it pertains to the decisions that need to be made. It'd be nice to know how each decision would play out in advance.

2.) Back in the USSR. If I gave this some thought, the answer would be different - but this was the "off the top of my head" answer.

3.) Dave Grohl. Andre Agassi. My grandmother.

I don't know about that early Beatles stuff. I saw McCartney do "I saw her standing there" live and he really tore it up in concert.

You have to be the right age to really appreciate the early stuff I guess. I was just a kid but I remember my older sister listening to Frankie Avalon, Annette and the 4 Seasons. The '50's Rock 'N Roll stuff was over. When the Beatles came along it was a totally different sound. Really pissed off my dad (which was good). Then I heard the Rolling Stones and knew where I belonged. Look what happened to them.

But hey, like I said to begin this thread, no wrong answer...

..... what happened to you a couple years later when you heard The Doors ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

.... I was talking to a friend at work yesterday about Time Machines..... and while using one to go to 1970's SDCC is probably at the top, a trip to 1965-1970 Hollywood where I would get a job and rent a flat somewhere near the Whiskey A-Go-Go is also up there.