• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Four Sco...er...Two Years Ago

21 posts in this topic

This being my 5000th post, at my two year mark on the boards...I just want to say "Thanks" to everyone here.

I've learned more about comics in the last two years than I did in the prior 30 of my collecting life. Grading is just the beginning of what I've learned here.

You guys and gals are a wealth of information, and I'm glad I stumbled upon it.

You're all a special group of collectors, and I feel lucky to have been a part of this board.

I'd also like to thank CGC for allowing us to post here...even when they are on the receiving end of the rants a lot of the time. The hobby is a better place because of your efforts.

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

And with that...I return you to your regularly scheduled graemlin fest. yay.gif

Nice game by OSU last night! poke2.gif

I've not seen them play that badly in 3 years. sorry.gif

At least the Hacks lost again! 27_laughing.gif

Do you troll the boards 24 hours a day? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nice game by OSU last night! poke2.gif

I've not seen them play that badly in 3 years. sorry.gif

At least the Hacks lost again! 27_laughing.gif

Do you troll the boards 24 hours a day? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nope...today is a special day time trolling day. poke2.gif

This being my 5000th post, at my two year mark on the boards...I just want to say "Thanks" to everyone here.

I've learned more about comics in the last two years than I did in the prior 30 of my collecting life. Grading is just the beginning of what I've learned here.

You're all a special group of collectors, and I feel lucky to have been a part of this board.

I'd also like to thank CGC for allowing us to post here...even when they are on the receiving end of the rants a lot of the time. The hobby is a better place because of your efforts.

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Guess to road to 5000 was a short one. smirk.gif

Congrats. 893applaud-thumb.gif