• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Walking Dead #1 SS CGC 9.8 Signature Series Signed RK NOW $2,400 OBO!

9 posts in this topic

Welcome to Sensei Ryan's humble sales thread!

Rules :rulez:

1. No HOS members, members on probation (probies), or other baddies.

2. I accept Paypal only. Payment must be received within 1 day (24 hours) of the agreed upon price. As such, I will ship within 1 day (24 hours) of the agreed upon price (Sundays excluded as the USPS is closed on Sundays - in this case I would ship on Monday). Payment not received within the 24 hour window will result in a cancellation of sale and the book(s) being back up for sale.

3. Shipping will be via USPS methods (either USPS Priority or Express) and will be listed per book (not a universal shipping charge). I'm willing to ship to Canada but would have to calculate a price so please PM me to work that out before posting an 'I'll take it' so we both are on the same page for a shipping price. If you have a question as to how much it would cost please feel free to PM me and I'll get back with you on a quote ASAP! I anticipate that USPS Priority Mail shipping to the CONUS on this will cost around $45-$50 (more for Express should you choose that route).

4. Conditional :takeit: trumps any and all negotiations via PM. Once I have confirmed a purchase via PM, however, the item will be considered sold and off the market (if there is any confusion as to who has won an item I will clarify ASAP in this thread). I do not accept returns so please be certain of your purchase before making a commitment to buy. If you have any questions at any time please feel free to PM me :) And note, that I do consider offers on every item available!

5. If you have any questions at any time, please do not hesitate to contact me :) I do not have a kudos thread on here but I do have 2 eBay accounts (1 with 1,650+ positive feedback with no negatives and another with 180+ positive feedback with no negatives). Please PM me if you need these usernames or would like any references.

Here we go…

The Walking Dead #1 Signature Series CGC 9.8 (1st appearance of Rick Grimes, Shane Walsh, Morgan & Duane Jones) WHITE LABEL - CLOSED

Shipping to the CONUS will be exact cost based on your location.

Walking%20Dead%201%20SS%20CGC%209.8_zpspzwi7coa.jpg

Walking%20Dead%201%20SS%20CGC%209.8%20Back_zpshiq5gqto.jpg

That's it for now. PM me with any questions!!! Cue the mic drop :sumo: