• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Round 4 - Natali Sanders

111 posts in this topic

Update: Except for a few, most of the slabbed covers are in the mail, and they should be arriving at the your doorsteps shortly. I will get the remaining two covers out tomorrow hopefully. All domestic mailings are done. Just international mailings left to go. So, Opp 4 is concluded! Thanks again to those that got in, and those who had such gracious things to say about Natali's work.

And with that, SoylentBlue has approved Opp 5! Big thank you to Michael for allowing it to happen. There will be 10 spots available, with 2 reserves. I'll post the Opp next week, and it will be in play immediately when it is posted. Prices will be going up, but I think everyone can certainly see why. Also, I want everyone to know that I just recently teamed up with Ty and Yaw of Kryptonic Komics. The upcoming opp will be a Kryptonic Komics presentation. Other than that, nothing really changes.