• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Round 4 - Natali Sanders

111 posts in this topic

Yep that's the one. I actually was thinking of doing a female Cable if she wasn't willing to do it but heck yeah that is exactly the one I was thinking of and already wanting to go the full body route. Its funny but I do know you had high hopes for a Doctor Doom. If you plan to go that route my friend by all means but if not I am certainly going to take it.

A couple of notes. I'll post them up front as well.

• Shipping is included to destinations in the U.S. International shipping will be more and will depend on the destination and method of shipment. We can work this out individually through PM.

• I am going to limit the opp to 15 spots for now, but will hold reserve spots if the number goes above 15.

• It is first-come, first-served as long as payment is received, a character selected and I have the blank. However, I will need payment from everyone by September 15. For obvious reasons, if I do not receive payment by then, I will open unpaid spots for those on the reserve list.

Five spots left at the moment. (thumbs u