• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Round 4 - Natali Sanders

111 posts in this topic

WE'RE ON!! SEE THE BELOW POST FOR DETAILS.

Hey all ... Natali's next opp should start in a few weeks. I just wanted to give everyone a head's up. Pricing will be unchanged from the last opp. I'll post all the info when I announce. Thank you Mssr. Balent for the seal of approval!

Here's her recent work on the new Fathom #1 blank (Aspen). Once slabbed, it will be auctioned to raise money for the Veteran Tickets Foundation.

Natali%20-%20Fathom%20Blue%201%20Aspen.jpg

HANG ON, HERE WE GO!!

I’m hoping we can fill 15 spots. I may keep the opp open for more depending on the response. First paid, first served unless you have difficulties selecting a character or finding your blank.

Sketches will likely be submitted to CGC in January, possibly another time, but expect your books to be returned no earlier than mid-March 2016 with Fast Track. This timeline will lengthen if you opt to not go with Fast Track.

Fees will remain the same as opp 3 :banana: Pricing includes almost everything (grading and return U.S. shipping), except your blank and Fast Track. Fast Track would be an additional $10.

I strongly urge paying with Money Orders or Check – NO PAYPAL PLEASE! I prefer you supply your own blank, but I may have some if you don’t have your own. Costs of blanks will vary, but usually start around $7.50 or so. PM me if you need one. We strive for 9.8, but I can not guarantee grading. Also, I need to mention that Natali retains all rights to the art she produces. In the past, she has made limited prints from the sketch covers, so I want everyone to be aware.

• Head Shot $175
  • Bust $325
  • 3/4 Figure $425
  • Full Figure $490
  • 14x17 and commissions other than a sketch cover, contact me by PM Only blank covers. My mistake.

Please post :takeit: in the thread if you want a spot for a blank sketch. PM me if you would prefer to go with something other than a blank. I’d have to work up pricing anyway and prefer to discuss “off-line.”

Full payment in advance, and sketches will be completed in order of payment/selections.

Additional info:

• Shipping is included to destinations in the U.S. International shipping will be more and will depend on the destination and method of shipment. We can work this out individually through PM.

• I am going to limit the opp to 15 spots for now, but will hold reserve spots if the number goes above 15.

• It is first-come, first-served as long as payment is received, a character selected and I have the blank. However, I will need payment from everyone by September 15. For obvious reasons, if I do not receive payment by then, I will open unpaid spots for those on the reserve list.

Thanks everyone!!! I can’t wait to see what Natali and you all and come up with!

Hey all ... I should get the opp going next week. Not sure what day yet, but I'll keep spots open as long as possible. I hope to have as many as 15 openings, so I'm not too concerned about people getting shut out. We're looking at a January submission, so there will be plenty of time. Just be aware that it will take a while once the opp starts. You are probably looking at getting your books returned in early March.

Good examples. Gonna be hard to choose which size.

Base it on your character request. While most characters can be easily recognised by just their faces/shoulders.

Others are better suited to the 1/2 - 3/4 request as their distinguishable features are actually in their costumes.

Here are a few more to possibly help or make your decision harder :shrug: I just picked a few, and knowing the Natali fanatics, some may be unhappy with me for not posting theirs. For full disclosure, my selections have nothing to do with "playing favorites" :)

Also, I think anyone who has seen Natali's work first-hand knows that the photos I have below don't do her art justice. These are the ones I could find quickly. Thanks to the "old-timers" for covering for me and putting pics up while I was traveling.

Busts:

EmmaFrost.jpg

Mystique.jpg

3/4 Figure:

jeangrey.jpg

Oops! This was a cover, that turned into a poster. In fact, a lot of the covers from the previous opps she did, became limited edition posters.

Commission12-XornJeanGray.jpg

Full Figure: (I wanted to show a the difference between crouching and standing characters.)

Commission2-BlackCat.jpg

Commission11-Psylocke.jpg

Commission-HarleyQuinn.jpg

The opp will go live next week! I'll get pricing up at that time, but if you want to go to the last opp, the pricing will be the same. No count down or green light. THANKS ALL!

In your case Akoni, she would do one male character. :makepoint: I told her you would probably want Ziggy Stardust :acclaim: or Cable .. which would it be if you get in?

Seriously ... she will do one and one only male at this stage and it took two years of my whining :cry: to have her do it. So, I did this for you. :luhv: I am assuming Cable, but what are you thinking?

Please, no one else ask me this question. My answer will be no for the time being.