• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Journey into Mystery #83 5.0, Action Comics #252 4.0

18 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I'm listing a few nice, unrestored Silver Age Marvel & DC keys for sale.

Like I said in my sales threads before, I am pretty quiet on the boards but I have done deals with quite a few people from here and on eBay. I sell under the name “blissard” if you’d like to check my eBay feedback (100%, over 15,000 positive). I have a Kudos thread on here with a few references, and I can get some other members to vouch for me if necessary.

I’d prefer to only deal with US customers, but if you are out of the country and interested in a book, please just send me a PM and I’m sure we can work something out. Prices include free USPS Express Mail shipping.

Usual rules. No returns on CGC graded books. First “I’ll take it” in the thread gets it. Payment within 24 hours via PayPal is preferred, but you can take 2% off if you want to pay by check/money order. Any questions or offers, please let me know.

Thanks!

-Adam

Book 1: Journey into Mystery #83 CGC 5.0. Off-White Pages. Tiny piece off bottom right front cover corner tip. Most likely has never been pressed. Please note that there is a very light/barely noticeable/thin scuff to the front of the slab (you can see it in the scan near the middle to the right of Thor's head up to the "E" in "Mystery") -- really minor, just wanted to mention it just to be safe. PRICE: $4,250. SOLD VIA PM.

2a.jpg2b.jpg2c.jpg

Book 2: Tales of Suspense #39 CGC 4.0. Cream to Off-White Pages. Never pressed; I bought this raw off of eBay last year from a non-comic seller and sent it straight to CGC just to be safe & get a restoration check. It is one of the nicest 4.0's you'll ever find. 1" split to the middle spine. Slight overhang to top edge of covers, with just one tiny piece missing from the middle top front cover edge. Otherwise looks & feels like a much higher grade. PRICE: $4,250.

3a.jpg3b.jpg3c.jpg

Book 2: Tales of Suspense #39 CGC 4.0. Cream to Off-White Pages. Never pressed; I bought this raw off of eBay last year from a non-comic seller and sent it straight to CGC just to be safe & get a restoration check. It is one of the nicest 4.0's you'll ever find. 1" split to the middle spine. Slight overhang to top edge of covers, with just one tiny piece missing from the middle top front cover edge. Otherwise looks & feels like a much higher grade. PRICE: $4,250.

3a.jpg3b.jpg3c.jpg

:takeit:

3a.jpg3b.jpg3c.jpg

:takeit:

^^

Thanks guys. My first purchase for myself in 3 years. I couldn't hold off any longer. :)

good to see you buying again Mikey, even if it is a Marvel. lol ... :grin: (thumbs u

oh, and great books!!

Book 4: Superboy #68 CGC 6.0. Awesome copy with great cover colors. Tiny water stain by bottom left back cover corner. PRICE: $1,000.

5a.jpg5b.jpg5c.jpg

:takeit: per pm.

NICE - a way-cool book from a great seller! (thumbs u