• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masters + New York Comic Con- This is our BEST Multi Sig Event ALL YEAR!

50 posts in this topic

THE MASTERS

We have been doing this Multi-Op signing for the past 5 years, multiple times a year. We have been an exhibitor at New York Comic Con the past 5 years. BOOTH 2408 RIGHT UP FRONT BY THE ESCALATORS CLOSEST TO ARTIST ALLEY. My 10 person team of people are some of the most dedicated and talented CAW's and collectors in the Industry. I can promise you that we focus on no other events for the rest of this year. Our goal is to put together some of THE BEST Multi Sig books in the hobby during this event! Why don't you go ahead and mail us your books by October 1st so they can go along for the ride? www.NYComics.us

STAN LEE

TODD MCFARLANE

JOHN ROMITA SR.

JOHN ROMITA JR

JOE SINNOTT

CHRIS CLAREMONT

TERRY AUSTIN

JIM LEE

JOE QUESADA

ANY GUEST YOU SEE ON THE NYCC GUEST LIST!

http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/Guests/Comic-Guests/

The Fine Print-

Todd McFarlane signing most likely happening in November NOT the public signing at NYCC.

Please do not post any signing rates publicly out of respect for the creators.

When you request a quote just go ahead and number and list your books with desired autograph.

For Autograph Rates Please Email me at NYComics@gmail.com

For FULL ORDER Quotes Please Email me at NYComics@gmail.com

When we get your books in the mail we fill out a CGC Invoice, Confirm Payment, Label your books and email you your individual CGC Invoice #'s. We get your books signed, shipped to CGC, then CGC ships RIGHT back to you!

Let's start working on your order for The Masters!

20150802_164329_zpstksogmde.jpg

B1xSuFRCcAASpv9_zpsdeyohjzi.jpg

CCqh0wOWMAEsWkl_zpsqoegqj5x.jpg

CDTzVT6UgAALtD6_zpsarvmtyr5.jpg

Yes you can drop off for some creators at NYCC.

What creator do you need special pen requests for?

Can I drop off books at NYCC for the Masters signing?

Hey Head's up for everyone-------

We did a goofy free giveaway yesterday on Twitter.

Our goal is to get more Twitter Followers and Facebook page likes......

Giving away stuff was fun so we want to do it more this month as we get everyone hyped for New York Comic Con and our Masters Event with Stan Lee and Todd McFarlane and John Romita and more.........

So keep an eye on our facebook page and or twitter.

@Nycomicyellowss is our twitter handle and we are NYComics on facebook.

We want this to be lots of fun....... keep an eye on twitter and facebook later today!