• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOMB OF TERROR #15 WEIRD COMICS #1 FOX HIGH GRADE BAKER & MORE! mic drop CLOSED

40 posts in this topic

The usual, no Probies, no HOSer's, and no meanies

Paypal is the accepted payment method

Priority shipping in the US $8

International shipping is the actual cost

I'm open to PM's and time payments, but the first :takeit: on the thread trumps all

My CGC books have a no return policy.

Alrighty.......

Pictorial Romances #11 CGC 9.0 OW/W Pages Very tough book. Awesome Matt Baker cover and interior art. Single Highest on the CGC census, with only a single 7.0 as the next highest

I took these pics with my iPhone in a poorly lit kitchen, so the images don't do the book justice IMO

Alrighty, figured I'd merge this book with this thread as well.......

Uncanny Tales #18 CGC 7.0 OW Pages Very tough book. Awesome Russ Heath bondage hatchet cover. Tied with one other 7.0 as the 2nd Highest on the CGC census, only behind a single 7.5

$800

IMG_3014_zpsr8b08bkx.jpg

7O8Vt_zpspkjivmja.jpeg

Alright, I'm going to shift gears a little with this book.......

Weird Comics #1 CGC 7.0 OW/W Billy Wright 3rd Highest on the CGC census classic hypo bondage cover $5500

Niiiiice. :banana:

Weird Comics #1 CGC 7.0 OW/W Billy Wright 3rd Highest on the CGC census classic hypo bondage cover $5500

Thanks :) I should probably retitle this thread, "books I'm going to regret selling"

OK, here's another one that I'll probably regret parting with, so please don't buy it

One of the All Time Classic PCH covers......

Tomb of Terror #15 CGC 7.0 CR/OW!!!!!!! Really a clean looking book that presents much nicer than the assigned grade

$2200 SOLD

tom3.301a.jpgtom3.301b.jpg

OK, here's another one that I'll probably regret parting with, so please don't buy it

Tomb of Terror #15 CGC 7.0 CR/OW!!!!!!! Really a clean looking book that presents much nicer than the assigned grade

$2200

This is really pretty... If I wasn't so backed up with other purchases right now this would be sold. GLWTS

Caleb, are you REALLY sure you want to sell this book ?...... I'm just asking as a friend. What else could actually be better than this ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Good morning everyone! I woke up to a barrage of a about 15 emails with best offers for these listings. I must of posted some good books :D

Thank ya'll for the super kind words, and I'm in the middle of responding to all the messages :)

Caleb, are you REALLY sure you want to sell this book ?...... I'm just asking as a friend. What else could actually be better than this ? GOD BLESS...

Hi Jimbo!

Honestly, I'm not really sure I want to sell ANY of these books :) , but selling some of these beauties is the only way I can add different gems to my collection.

Hi Jimbo!

Honestly, I'm not really sure I want to sell ANY of these books :) , but selling some of these beauties is the only way I can add different gems to my collection.

Brother, do I know that situation all too well! :D

$2200

This is really pretty... If I wasn't so backed up with other purchases right now this would be sold. GLWTS

It really is a beauty! I could be flexible with time payments :gossip::baiting: