• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Greatest American Hero

56 posts in this topic

just watched the whole GAH pilot. I thought it held up about as well as I remember it. Robert Culp was just as funny as I remember. Decided to proceed to the next one shows 2-4. I see there are at least 37 episodes according to other youtube videos available. I don't recall there being that many shows. Or perhaps I gave up on it and don't remember. I was in High School though for whatever reason thought I was a young kid when I watched this show. anyway== fun stuff/.

Loved Greatest American Hero and Buck Rogers...two of my favorites, and since I was in High School during the runs of those shows, I also GREATLY enjoyed watching (as did my dad, lol) two of the hottest tv babes of the 80's in Erin Grey and Connie Selleca :luhv:

Anyone see Connie Selleca's show she has with her husband John Tesh and her son she had when she was married to Gil Gerrard , Gib. .

Its Intelligence for your life. Its on in the mornings here in NJ. Show about improving your love life, brain function etc. And she still looks super with her glasses she wears now.

Here is the site for there tv show.

http://www.tesh.com/

Anyone see Connie Selleca's show she has with her husband John Tesh and her son she had when she was married to Gil Gerrard , Gib. .

Its Intelligence for your life. Its on in the mornings here in NJ. Show about improving your love life, brain function etc. And she still looks super with her glasses she wears now.

Here is the site for there tv show.

http://www.tesh.com/

She still looks good sitting down ! But I need to see the rest of her body before I cast my final vote. ;)

was watching the 40 year old virgin movie over the weekend and had forgotten the theme song for the Greatest American Hero , Believe it or not was used during the scene when he is waiting for the 30 days of dating to be over. Was singing that song all day.

Kid's shows aren't supposed to hold up to adult viewing.

I agree that I was glued to this show and have fond memories of it.

True, same with Six Million Dollar Man. Loved that show as a kid. I actively avoid watching reruns so I don't destroy what I've built up in my head.

The Fall Guy holds up a wee bit better