• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

asm #51 cgc 9.4 on the link

24 posts in this topic

I too was late with my buy order. Put it in the second the picture was loaded. Should have pounced when I saw it, probably 90 seconds after it made it on the site.

The seller must have messed up that a bit as there are no other half-GPA deals in his group of books.

holy cr*p. someone really wanted the 2nd appearance of the Kingpin. why not buy a nice 8.5 copy of ASM 50 instead for that kind of money?

You can't buy a CGC 8.5 copy of ASM#50 for $560.

But you can buy one for $4-something. yay.gif

on a good day I bet you could get an 8.5 copy in that ballpark.. at least you could have a year or so ago... I could be out of date though. haven't paid attention to spidey prices since I completed my 1-50 spidey run in satisfactory condition.

on a good day I bet you could get an 8.5 copy in that ballpark.. at least you could have a year or so ago... I could be out of date though. haven't paid attention to spidey prices since I completed my 1-50 spidey run in satisfactory condition.

It's a bit confusingly worded sorry.gif, but if you read what I wrote a little more closely, you'll see that I was saying you could get one for less than $560. Two copies in CGC 8.5 sold recently for less than $500 each.

that amount seemed ridiculously high, I didn't realize you were serious until I just looked at GPanalysis.com. guess that was a "deal"...

That was ABSOLUTELY a steal. I sold a CGC 9.2 on PedigreeComics about 2 months ago for $475.

The only other book that looked enticing was the FF #52 CGC 9.2 for $625. I was right, as it also sold.

All that said, I have spent way too much money on books in the past few months, and if everything goes according to plan, I'll continue that trend over the next month. insane.gif

that amount seemed ridiculously high, I didn't realize you were serious until I just looked at GPanalysis.com. guess that was a "deal"...

That was ABSOLUTELY a steal. I sold a CGC 9.2 on PedigreeComics about 2 months ago for $475.

The only other book that looked enticing was the FF #52 CGC 9.2 for $625. I was right, as it also sold.

All that said, I have spent way too much money on books in the past few months, and if everything goes according to plan, I'll continue that trend over the next month. insane.gif

I saw that FF#52 as well. The price was ridiculously low in my opinion.

I looked at the new FF's on line confused-smiley-013.gif

I'm not too overly impressed by the FF 52 price either. I would not have bought it, but my 9.0 did cost me a third of that.

Does Josh give any advice as to what price you should use? FFB?

I suppose someone could call and ask for the advice, but I never have. I know I wouldn't sell my FF#52 CGC 9.2 W for $625. screwy.gif

Speaking of too low, I just sold my TOS#52 CGC 9.0 within a couple hours of listing. That might have been too low an asking price as well.

Except it isn't a 9.0 in your opinion is it?

I'm still looking for a TOS #52 in CGC 9.0. So day it will just fall in my lap. cloud9.gif

Also, I see your TTA #62 up there. Hope you get something close to that for it. It really is a sharp copy.

Speaking of too low, I just sold my TOS#52 CGC 9.0 within a couple hours of listing. That might have been too low an asking price as well.

I'm still looking for a TOS #52 in CGC 9.0. So day it will just fall in my lap. cloud9.gif

Also, I see your TTA #62 up there. Hope you get something close to that for it. It really is a sharp copy.

Of course it's a 9.0. That's what the label says, isn't it? insane.giffrustrated.gif Slab damage is a myth and only really happens to one in every eleventy billion books. Steve Borock said so.

As for the TTA, I think it'll sit for a while. Thanks for reporting to GPAnalysis the cut-rate sales price that Doug gave you on your copy. That'll help me sell my copy near my asking price. Christo_pull_hair.gif

flowerred.gif

yea, I guess for a white pager, it was a good deal. I didn't see the PQ.

The one on ComicLink was OW pages. It had very good QP though -- just a slight miswrap to the lower back cover, judging from the front cover scan.

Of course it's a 9.0. That's what the label says, isn't it? insane.giffrustrated.gif Slab damage is a myth and only really happens to one in every eleventy billion books. Steve Borock said so.

As for the TTA, I think it'll sit for a while. Thanks for reporting to GPAnalysis the cut-rate sales price that Doug gave you on your copy. That'll help me sell my copy near my asking price. Christo_pull_hair.gif

flowerred.gif

don't forget to let me know what my old copy of that book comes back as. those are still the only two books that i've sold raw...........

and thanks again for all your work at the Wondercon Forum dinner. (great meeting you and Elizabeth - check out the 10 cent thread today as i have an old Strange Adventures scuba cover that you may not have seen yet). i did a short report on Wondercon, but somehow screwed it up and it's no where to be seen....... frown.gif

don't forget to let me know what my old copy of that book comes back as. those are still the only two books that i've sold raw...........

Yes, I want to know also.

Unfortunately Harry, I can't exactly remember what I thought they were? VF+ and VF or was it VF/NM and VF+. I'm so confused.

confused.gif