• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FREE COMIC BOOKS!!!...from the Federal Reserve...about money...

28 posts in this topic

Instead of just commenting that they're not in Overstreet, you could help to improve the Guide by sending xeroxes of the covers and the indicia along with a nice note that says "Hey, you might want to add these to your book." Just saying. smile.gif

We'd rather biatch and moan! It's what we do. thumbsup2.gif

I ordered 35 of each of the 12 different books right after i saw the first post a few weeks ago. I got one box in the mail yesterday which was marked 2 of2 and contained 5 of the books. I think that 5 others are in box 1 and the others i am not sure about.

They actually seem pretty good. I plan on giving them away to kids. I will first see if my 10 year old wants to give a set away to the kids in her 4th grade class

I ordered some today but they were out of Story of checks and electronic payments and the once upon a ?.... title frown.gif I'll be asking my 2nd grade teacer wife to share a bit with her class (after I prescreen them for 10.0s devil.gif ) ..never too early to learn about money! smile.gif

Got mine in the mail earlier this week.

I'll have to send them off to Hammer for a little resto work.

Slight fold damage, should be able to press and color touch

at a reasonable rate. thumbsup2.gif

i got 10 of the 12 titles. I went back and reordered the last 2, but found that there are only 11 titles now. "The story of checks and electronic payments" is gone. guess that one is now rare and worth $$$