• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FREE COMIC BOOKS!!!...from the Federal Reserve...about money...

28 posts in this topic

Every year I go to my kids grade school on career day and do a class on money and banking. The kids really get into it and at the end of the class I give out those free comics from The Fed. I've been doing it 5 years running, so I guess I'm doing something right smirk.gif

Instead of just commenting that they're not in Overstreet, you could help to improve the Guide by sending xeroxes of the covers and the indicia along with a nice note that says "Hey, you might want to add these to your book." Just saying. smile.gif

Instead of just commenting that they're not in Overstreet, you could help to improve the Guide by sending xeroxes of the covers and the indicia along with a nice note that says "Hey, you might want to add these to your book." Just saying. smile.gif

Can you win a NO-PRIZE for helping? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Got my name in the 2nd edition of the guide CBG publishes for sending in info (scans, and other pertinent info) about some comics that were not listed.

Got my name in the 2nd edition of the guide CBG publishes for sending in info (scans, and other pertinent info) about some comics that were not listed.

thumbsup2.gifThat's what I'm talking about!