• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-men #25 Gold Edition CGC 9.8 $175 Shipped

12 posts in this topic

Up for sale is a CGC 9.8 copy of X-men #25 Gold Edition.

This is the issue where Magneto removes the adamantium from Wolverine's body.

Classic 90's story line.

$175 shipped in the US

I will pay 1/2 of priority mail shipping outside the US

157067.jpg.98117203f9f1cadc97cff79e65c825eb.jpg

Edited by CJ

4 hours ago, BadGirlComicArt said:

I've been on the hunt for this one - do you still have it up for sale?  Thanks!

It has been 4 years since a response was posted in this sales thread. Most likely the seller is no longer following the thread or the item might no longer be for sale. It would be better to send the seller a private message about the item.

On 11/27/2020 at 12:17 PM, kairos70 said:

It has been 4 years since a response was posted in this sales thread. Most likely the seller is no longer following the thread or the item might no longer be for sale. It would be better to send the seller a private message about the item.

No doubt, good call. It was a shot in the dark.  I’m about as infrequent a visitor that it might be four years before I post another question 😆 

10 hours ago, BadGirlComicArt said:

No doubt, good call. It was a shot in the dark.  I’m about as infrequent a visitor that it might be four years before I post another question 😆 

If that’s the case and you’ll post again in 4 years , just make sure the topic is from 2020 not 2024

.... I kid ... I kid