• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MARVEL'S MOST WANTED on ABC (2016?)

32 posts in this topic

Mockingbird Pilot Ordered By ABC

screen-shot-2015-08-20-at-6-06-53-pm-148561.png

ABC has reportedly ordered a pilot for an Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. companion starring Mockingbird.

The series, called Marvel’s Most Wanted, would follow Adrianne Palicki’s Mockingbird and Nick Blood’s Lance Hunter in a dramatic action series. According to Variety, ABC does not know when the series would premiere, or how Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. would set “Marvel’s Most Wanted” for launch.

What is known, however, is that S.H.I.E.L.D. producers Jeff Bell and Paul Zbyszewski will showrun and executive produce the series, along with co-writing the pilot. Marvel’s head of Television, Jeph Loeb, would also executive produce.

Some additional details.

VARIETY: Marvel’s Mockingbird Series Starring Adrianne Palicki Lands ABC Pilot Order (EXCLUSIVE)

Despite putting a halt on the “Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD” spinoff, which was proposed earlier this year, ABC is closing in on a deal to order a pilot for a project centered around Mockingbird, Variety has learned exclusively.

Titled “Marvel’s Most Wanted,” the drama will focus on popular “SHIELD” characters Adrianne Palicki‘s Bobbi Morse (also known as Mockingbird) and Nick Blood’s Lance Hunter. The two actors will topline the pilot and prospective series.

“SHIELD” producers Jeffrey Bell and Paul Zbyszewski co-created the project for Marvel and ABC Studios, co-writing the pilot. They will serve as showrunners and exec producers together with Marvel’s head of television Jeph Loeb also exec producing.

Insiders say the series is not a spinoff, per se, but rather an entirely new project solely focused on the two characters to continue their story. Though plot details are scarce at this point, “Marvel’s Most Wanted” will follow the pair and their adventures together.

Apparently it might not include them leaving AoS. It'll just be their "solo title" while they're still in the team title as well... maybe.. That's something I can get behind (even tho I don't think they have the greatest chemistry between them & have more chemistry when dealing with the rest of the cast than they do with each other) since their addition (along with Mac) was what really helped the show in Season 2. I'd hate for the show to lose that.

5 Things We Want To See In Marvel’s Most Wanted

A reaction to Civil War

The title of the show hasn't quite been explained yet, but there's the possibility that Bobbi and Lance will find themselves on Marvel's most wanted list as a result of the laws passed in Captain America: Civil War, perhaps putting them at odds with the rest of Coulson's S.H.I.E.L.D. This would be an exciting way to show how the world has changed in the wake of the Sokovia Accords.

Marvel And ABC Give 'Mockingbird' TV Series MARVEL'S MOST WANTED A Pilot Order

Variety reveals that ABC are set to order a pilot for Marvel's Most Wanted, the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. spinoff which is set to revolve around Adrianne Palicki's Mockingbird and her ex-husband, Lance Hunter (Nick Blood). They're set to be the main stars of the new series, and the trade adds that: "Insiders say the series is not a spinoff, per se, but rather an entirely new project solely focused on the two characters to continue their story. Though plot details are scarce at this point, 'Marvel’s Most Wanted' will follow the pair and their adventures together."

Huh.

Delroy Lindo Cast As Dominic Fortune

kGFxd7D.jpg

Delroy Lindo has joined the cast of Marvel’s Most Wanted as the pulp adventurer Dominic Fortune. He’ll play Fortune opposite Adrianne Palicki as Bobbie “Mockingbird” Morse and Nick Blood as Lance Hunter in ABC’s pilot.

Fortune was created by Howard Chaykin for Marvel Comics in 1975. The character is a 1930s adventurer and fortune-seeker, who has a fondness for both handguns and women.

I liked him in 'Domino'. I just didn't see him in this role.

An official synopsis is finally out for this show. And it looks interesting.

Synopsis from Yahoo Movies

i think the big question become does it ruin the season final for AOS or is this between S1 & S2

I don't think this is going to be a huge season finale spoiler. I think this might be a bit of a spoiler for whatever the AoS/Civil-War tie-in episode might be, but I doubt this is a flashback show set between previous seasons. Otherwise, it would be a 1-2 season show to only cover those few months between S1 & S2 of AoS. I'm betting this takes place in current continuity.

MARVEL'S MOST WANTED Logo Revealed; Oded Fehr And Fernanda Andrade Join The Cast

MostWanted-1.jpg

Spoiler TV has discovered that both Oded Fehr (The Mummy) & Fernanda Andrade (The Devil Inside) have joined the cast of Marvel's Most Wanted, though no other details are provided. They join Adrianne Palicki as Bobbi Morse/Mockingbird, Nick Blood as Lance Hunter, and Delroy Lindo as Dominic Fortune.

Marvel’s Most Wanted was created and written by Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. EP Jeffrey Bell and writer Paul Zbyszewski, with Jeph Loeb also on board as executive-producer.

agents-of-shield-02.jpg

Man, those were the 2 best characters on AoS. I'm actually probably going to dig this show more than AoS going forward at this rate.

After how they did the "split", I don't see a way that those 2 stay on AoS in any capacity short of the occasional cameo, so it really is a full spin-off.

MARVEL'S MOST WANTED Logo Revealed; Oded Fehr And Fernanda Andrade Join The Cast

MostWanted-1.jpg

Spoiler TV has discovered that both Oded Fehr (The Mummy) & Fernanda Andrade (The Devil Inside) have joined the cast of Marvel's Most Wanted, though no other details are provided. They join Adrianne Palicki as Bobbi Morse/Mockingbird, Nick Blood as Lance Hunter, and Delroy Lindo as Dominic Fortune.

Marvel’s Most Wanted was created and written by Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. EP Jeffrey Bell and writer Paul Zbyszewski, with Jeph Loeb also on board as executive-producer.

agents-of-shield-02.jpg

Guess what he's staring at.

Not for nothing, but that logo is very underwhelming.

When I saw the logo on one reporting site, I assumed they made it just for the article and went to check a few other sites. They all had the same logo.

:P