• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Back to Mac ... Man

9 posts in this topic

PC laptop died, so I've re-upgraded to a new Macbook Pro.

I am ... Mac Man.

Seems like it's been forever since I've gallivanted around Comics General. Can y'all catch me up to speed on all the major drama and kerfuffle that I've missed in the past year or so?

I noticed restoration's become better accepted at CGC,

Steve Borock started his own grading company,

and pressing pretty much a non-issue.

Anything else?-)

College is great - tenured and up for Full Professor this year (fingers crossed the application gets approved). Also been writing for Marvel now since January, so that's been a lot of fun, too (more news stuff / interviews / etc).

All going well for you?

College is great - tenured and up for Full Professor this year (fingers crossed the application gets approved). Also been writing for Marvel now since January, so that's been a lot of fun, too (more news stuff / interviews / etc).

All going well for you?

Wow! Writing for Marvel? Holy cow Batman... That's awesome. :applause:

The only big thing for me lately is my wife and I(after two years) adopted my two grandsons.

Nathaniel 5,and Steven 2. Of course I've been working on them. lol

B23E3590-18B3-4578-9DE0-7A30D0AF1443_zps1fiqjjtz.jpg

5730DA8A-A37B-4383-8FE1-38D166E88B5B_zpsojzp1qie.jpg

Less comics money available, but it's worth it. :cloud9:

:news:^^:news:

Happy to hear all is going well

&

Happy to see you back :foryou:

Forrest! :hi:

Other changes include the requirement to state a return policy in sales threads. Also, mystery boxes are now banned in the sales area.

Good to have you back!