• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLINK Summer Featured Auction

241 posts in this topic

Put in my tracking bids of ones I am interested in following. There is about a half dozen pieces of original art I am interested in, three especially so.

Could be an expensive first half of September for me :)

I am tracking 61 items right now.

:o

This is what it looks like. I snap shot my list every day and get the current bid. Some things jump quite a bit over night (but still not even close to final hammer price).

clinkTracking.jpg

Do you do that manually or do you have some sort of -script that pulls in the prices?

I am tracking 61 items right now.

:o

This is what it looks like. I snap shot my list every day and get the current bid. Some things jump quite a bit over night (but still not even close to final hammer price).

clinkTracking.jpg

Do you do that manually or do you have some sort of -script that pulls in the prices?

-script that pulls in the data.

What's The Flash 1 up to? Hammer guess?? Flash 1 3.0 vs AA 16 3.0--IT's ON!!!! (probably won't even be close)

They are pretty much neck and neck at this time. AA is up over $11.5K and Flash coming in under 11K. I think it will be a lot closer than one would think. The Flash copy present REALLY super well for the grade and the AA has a nice little spine roll going. Also the PQ on the AA per the other company is Brittle!! Not slightly brittle...BRITTLE! Most people won't want to press that roll out if the pages are truly that fragile. This could...I take that back...this WILL affect the final hammer big time I would assume. If I had the money I would rather have the Flash #1 but that is just me.

I can't get past the tracing inside the header on The Flash 1....kind of ruins it for me. Page quality could def pull them closer together. When all is said and done I don't think it will be a contest AA 16 just to hard to come by. Bob OVerstreet sure thinks there is a world of difference between the two (100% worth of value) Flash 1 will be over guide but Im curious if AA 16 will be (probably just at guide)