• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLINK Summer Featured Auction

241 posts in this topic

certainly nicer than the 41

Congratulations on the Tec 42 win Peter. I lost out on the Tec 48.

:(

On the bright side, while this 8.5 was very nice, this book does pop up pretty regularly in mid to low grades. I can live with that.

Terribly disappointed with my first clink sale. Cap 74 went CHEAP, not feeling too good about my other book either.

I also have 2 books that are under performing, but will wait and see 1 day to go. (shrug)

Prices are a little all over the place - good luck!

won this (upgrade for my 7.0 )

RADE6EB42015720_16222.jpg

wasn't too interested in the 41. If anyone knows who owns the Central Valley tec 41 9.0, I'd appreciate a PM

Awesome! And based on the shape of Batman, I think Tec 42 is actually the first homage to Tec 31. (compare the shape of Batman on Tec 42 to the shape of Batman and the mountain in Tec 31. Very similar composition).

Terribly disappointed with my first clink sale. Cap 74 went CHEAP, not feeling too good about my other book either.

I also have 2 books that are under performing, but will wait and see 1 day to go. (shrug)

Try not to look until the end. Mine increased almost 50% with the snipe bid in the final 5 seconds. Good luck! I have 4 books in the smaller auction later this month which I'm sure will be nerve racking.

Try not to look until the end. Mine increased almost 50% with the snipe bid in the final 5 seconds. Good luck! I have 4 books in the smaller auction later this month which I'm sure will be nerve racking.

It will be real nail biter for me both my books are below OSPG and a 1/4 of their realized GPA with less than 24 hours to go. :cry:

I won the Cap 74. I dont think it went too cheap since for what I paid was only $100 less then the 5.5 I lost out on a few months ago in Clink. I paid more then what I wanted but I really wanted that book! Thanks for consigning.

I was the underbidder. I bid $4800, and lost by one dollar. :tonofbricks: