• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

September comicconnect auction.

12 posts in this topic

3 tec 31's. just sayin.

The 5.0 looks to be Bat-Man's copy. That is the nicest of all of the 5.0s.

I believe I first bought that copy for about 12,500 from zaid 10+ years ago. Wow, now a 6 fig book

3 tec 31's. just sayin.

No, it is not Bat-Man's copy. And this 5.0 is the 6.0 that became a 5.0 ( with the story of the missing spine splits )

See preRobin thread.

3 tec 31's. just sayin.

No, it is not Bat-Man's copy. And this 5.0 is the 6.0 that became a 5.0 ( with the story of the missing spine splits )

See preRobin thread.

Yup, that's Darknights old 4.0 that became a 5.0 then 6.0 and back to a 5.0!!!!

Tec 31's seem to grow on trees these days at CC auctions

If I was one of the 'Tec 31 consignors, I would definitely not be happy with this situation at all.

Good for the auction house, but not so much for the consignors. :sumo:

+1000

While the Tec 31s are very nice, what about the Tec 28s? This auction has two of them and one a universal 5.0. :golfclap:

Now, that's a real shocker since 'Tec 28's are supposed to be as rare as hen's teeth!! :o

I guess their want list ads seeking out this book along with certain other supposedly rare or HTF books must be paying dividends for them.