• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade my X-Men #44 - The Red Raven Returns!

37 posts in this topic

It looks like your WBN has deeper spine stresses and some surface wear noticeable around the top of the book. Doesn't really break colour, just looks "crumpled". If That's the case, the WBN is definately a fine range book, The X men looks very flat, with minor wear. It's fairly sharp, flat and toit (like a tiger)...so those minor stresses will allow it to stay in VF range...

What saith the prof?

I wouldn't go any lower than an 8.0 on this one. The flaws you see are really very minor. Scans are deceptive, in that they don't convey the positive qualities of a book, and exagerate the minor flaws.

The spine stresses are all visible due to the dark colors of the FC. You guys recently graded that FF 65 with a white cover an 8.5 or better - this book blows HIM away. But hey, the prupose of posting is for open discussion.

I'm a structure and page quality freak - this book feels and looks tremendous! cloud9.gif Flat , tight and glossy baby! yay.gif