• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thing #1 CGC 9.9 (W) Double Cover SOLD AND CLOSED

20 posts in this topic

Just one book for sale tonight. Domestic shipping is $10. International shipping is available at exact USPS rates. Payment via Paypal.

Just to conform to the board rules, the BIN on this is $1500 and the 1st person to hit that in the thread or via PM gets the book. That said, I am taking offers on it via PM. If someone hits a number that I'm happy with, I'll mark it as sold.

This is the highest graded copy (just added to the census) and is a double cover.

Thing #1 CGC 9.9 W Double cover (9.8 outer, 9.9 inner cover)

The%20Thing%201_zps4bnda7vl.jpg

That is cool, and I do collect all things Thing hm

And thats what sucks about this book. Its so awesome and one of a kind and maybe a bit underpriced, imho, but Thing collectors dont usually have to pay that much for books. Outstanding book op. Gl, im sure you have lots of interest and pm's about this book.

And thats what sucks about this book. Its so awesome and one of a kind and maybe a bit underpriced, imho, but Thing collectors dont usually have to pay that much for books. Outstanding book op. Gl, im sure you have lots of interest and pm's about this book.

Exactly right.

I have several copies of this book, but none like that.

It's the sticker shock that has me reeling(not that that's a bad price, just way more than any other Thing thing I'm used to seeing)

Exactly right.

It's the sticker shock that has me reeling(not that that's a bad price, just way more than any other Thing thing I'm used to seeing)

Just as an FYI - The listed BIN is just a number that I threw out there. I don't really know what the "market" price would be on the book. That is why I am encouraging offers on it.

Exactly right.

Just as an FYI - The listed BIN is just a number that I threw out there. I don't really know what the "market" price would be on the book. That is why I am encouraging offers on it.

i would have went higher or kept it. probably not going to see one for a while.