• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do you do???

23 posts in this topic

Just going through a bunch of loose comics in the bottom of my closet and came across a couple of these books. I think I picked them up the first night of the first X-Men movie. No point, just thought I'd share. Also, I've got a stack of old Silver age comics that have just about been loved to death. Most of these are worst than readers, but they include Amazing Spidey #13, 28, Captain America 117, FF 26, 27, 28, 37, 53, Sgt. Fury 8, TOS 57, Strange Tales Annual 2, TTA 38, 55, 59, JIM 99, 107 and many other great books. Most are just about torn to shreads, yet I hate to throw them away. Does anyone else have this "problem"? Do you throw them out? Hang on to them. I wonder if I can sell them on e-bay as VF/NM-????

Anyhow, here's the X-Men movie comic...

734780-XMen-movie-comic.jpg

734780-XMen-movie-comic.jpg.556781ddbd621212526d2ac74296bba8.jpg

What I would do with these shabby comics is to always carry one on my person. Then when ya gotta go, pull out the comic, remove a sheet at a time and gently lay them around the seat. After that, plop your big fat [#@$%!!!] down and let er' rip!

What I would do with these shabby comics is to always carry one on my person. Then when ya gotta go, pull out the comic, remove a sheet at a time and gently lay them around the seat. After that, plop your big fat [#@$%!!!] down and let er' rip!

sign-funnypost.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

screwy.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

screwy.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

screwy.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

screwy.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

foreheadslap.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

screwy.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif
cloud9.gif

Send them to comics for kids, or what I have done in the past is repair, tape etc so they are readible and then hand them out to kids at halloween - if you hand them out at Halloween, I usually ask the parents if they are present and buy xtra candy cause sooner or later the word will get around that some guy is gving away free comics. Make sure you turn the dealers away and only give them to the little kids........... stooges.gif

The STA #2 will sell in any condition -- it is one of Spidey's scarcer books sumo.gif

takeit.gif (well, after Aces, of course 27_laughing.gif)

Agreed, it its VERY hard to find. I had one for sale last year at WizardWorld Chicago in FN+ and it sold for around $600 as part of a package deal. I would put this one up on Ebay, regardless of condition. thumbsup2.gif

I had this problem until a couple months back, when I gave my last two longboxes of undesirables to the neighbor's kids. It totally made their day, and it's nice to know the books are going to be enjoyed by a bunch of kids as opposed to collecting dust in the corner of my closet.