• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Profiles in History Hollywood Auction

30 posts in this topic

Uh...wow. One iconic piece after another. Glad I don't collect movie props or else I'd probably have to sell some organs or something.

That said, the Sylvester Stallone auction that Heritage is doing in December looks interesting. hm

Guns from Forbidden Planet, Norman Bates front door form Psycho, commando Cody's stunt hemet, Plnet of The Apes Law Giver , George Reeves Superman costume thats just stuff I would love. Not including the Star Wars stuff, Blockage Runner modle and Slave Girl Leia costume Indy Whip.

Glad I am not a prop collector or I would go broke.

Man, I would be the coolest ever if I rolled up my my 30 year HS Reunion driving the General Lee, wearing Fonzie's jacket, wielding Excalibur, wearing Joffrey Baratheon's crown, smoking MacArthur's pipe.

Seriously...

THE

COOLEST :cool:

Guns from Forbidden Planet, Norman Bates front door form Psycho, commando Cody's stunt hemet, Plnet of The Apes Law Giver , George Reeves Superman costume thats just stuff I would love. Not including the Star Wars stuff, Blockage Runner modle and Slave Girl Leia costume Indy Whip.

With your wife dressed as Slave Girl Leia.

Shhh....you'll ruin her surprise anniversary present.

giphy.gif

Man, I would be the coolest ever if I rolled up my my 30 year HS Reunion driving the General Lee, wearing Fonzie's jacket, wielding Excalibur, wearing Joffrey Baratheon's crown, smoking MacArthur's pipe.

Seriously...

THE

COOLEST :cool:

2nd coolest. You'd be the coolest if you had Magnum PI's shirt on too.

giphy.gif

Be careful what you wish for . . . you just might get it.

767e1853a8246d01359f735e259df5dc.jpg

:jokealert:

giphy.gif

That's his wife??? :fear:…not that there's anything wrong with that...

giphy.gif

That's his wife??? :fear:…not that there's anything wrong with that...

I wuz kiddin'

Joke alert, no?