• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pedigree Comics Auction

37 posts in this topic

Finally, I'm pretty sure Doug does not use Voldemart at all.

You would be wrong.

Last I talked to him he said he'd never submitted a book to Voldemart. Do you know now that he does?

You would be wrong.

Last I talked to him he said he'd never submitted a book to Voldemart. Do you know now that he does?

Yes, he submitted the Pacific Coast FF12 to Voldemort.

You would be wrong.

I'm pretty sure he claimed he didn't rip off his clients and also that he forgot about the trimmed Ewert book

He submitted the day the SHTF. He's not exactly a fountain of truth, but hey- he's got kool books.

I wouldn't hire him as a lawyer, but I haven't had an auction experience that's any different than Heritage, ComicLink, or ComicConnect. 2c He responds well to issues, I actually get what I bid on and it arrives safely.

Sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy motherf****r.

The Pedigree auctions are boring. The same high grade Marvel examples, over and over. He may have a Batman or two squeezed in there but, for the most part, Pedigree auctions are void of quality DC.

While I agree his auctions are mostly high grade Marvels, every now and again a little DC gem is in the rough. I'm happy with this pick up:

Tleuy3.jpg

You would be wrong.

Yes, he submitted the Pacific Coast FF12 to Voldemort.

If you know for a fact that Doug submitted it then that's more info than I have. I was just going but what he'd told me and as of a few months ago he told me he does not use Voldemart.

When did you sell the book? I remember seeing it, I just can't remember when.

He submitted a JIM 83 to them LAST year in Chicago after CGC gave it a 9.2 onsite when he thought it deserved a 9.4.

I was at the booth when he did it.

Things that make you think hm

He submitted a JIM 83 to them LAST year in Chicago after CGC gave it a 9.2 onsite when he thought it deserved a 9.4.

I was at the booth when he did it.

Things that make you think hm

Good to know! (thumbs u

That's not the copy that appeared as a 9.6 is it?

I prefer not to deal with disbarred lawyers who ripped off elderly clients.

But that's just me.

And me.

And I, after I won one book and was then "wised" up.