• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have an addiction to cardboard.

32 posts in this topic

There is a Harbor Freight next the to gym I work out at. A few weeks ago they were having one of those parking lot sales with tons of air compressors they were pulling out of a semi. They were taking off the cardboard boxes they were in and throwing them into a big pile.

They even had a forklift to pick them up and put them in a big dumpster they had there. The pile was huge,..................that is until I threw myself on the stack and refused to surrender the card board. After a quick negotiation with the supervisor, I got my wish.

He ll, I even make sandwiches late at night with this stuff. I love it.

new%20cardboard%20001.jpg

i also have this addiction since prepping to move and starting to sell on eBay. But I am trying to focus the boxes I will take from my brother and his Amazon crazy shopping wife. I limit it to only brown boxes and amazon boxes. Even have them sorted by type. My eBay sales have slowed but my cardboard empire continues to expand.

nice. what did you use to do your cutting?

I use a fixed blade drywall knife. those blades are sharp as he ll. I use a metal yardstick with the numbers for the dimensions highlighted with black marker. it actually goes pretty quick once you get fired up and a couple of beers in you. :cloud9:

I smell a sales thread in your future hm

Or I could be beefing up the supply ship's for my contest at the end of the year. hm

He ll yess :applause: