• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catrick's Cornupia, "Everything's Ten Bucks" IS CLOSED! THANKS TO ALL!

816 posts in this topic

Wendy Parker 3 is SOLD! Thanks 143ksk!

Adventure Comics 297 is SOLD! Thanks Norrin's!

Western Thrillers 3 is SOLD! Thanks Norrin's!

Popular Teenagers 10 is CLAIMED! Thanks Norrin's!

Sorry Robot ol' buddy, You had to buy something to claim the freebie

All right Gang, I still have a few books scanned for this evening, but this looks like a good time to ask a question.

I have more issues of most every title I've posted in the last couple days.

Besides My Friend Irma, are there other titles that would be fan favorites? I haven't started digging for tomorrow night, now's the time to clue me in.

Who wants what?

Atlas war/crime/humor/Irma. Got it.

PCH for ten bucks. Got it. Not much stock at that price, but we'll see...

Nobody would fault ya for starting another sale thread with lower priced but higher than 10 dollar Pre Code crime and horror books...And they'd fly off the shelves. ;)

All right Gang, I still have a few books scanned for this evening, but this looks like a good time to ask a question.

I have more issues of most every title I've posted in the last couple days.

Besides My Friend Irma, are there other titles that would be fan favorites? I haven't started digging for tomorrow night, now's the time to clue me in.

Who wants what?

Atlas war/crime/humor/Irma. Got it.

PCH for ten bucks. Got it. Not much stock at that price, but we'll see...

Nobody would fault ya for starting another sale thread with lower priced but higher than 10 dollar Pre Code crime and horror books...And they'd fly off the shelves. ;)

Alas, I have very little PCH that hasn't been through my previous thread. War and crime, on the other hand...

First let me see how I do with the ten buck thread. I have a LOT of interesting comics I can sell for ten bucks (or free)

Hey Rick. How many days you got left on this sale?

Crikeys, I must still have 250+ books in the stack, at 25 or so a day at LEAST through the weekend of the 19th.