• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Broken Moon (Steve Niles is BACK) w/ Nat Jones Art

6 posts in this topic

I know many of us are tired of Vamp/Werewolf stories, but I'll give anything Mr. Niles writes shot and Nat Jones art is a perfect fit imo for this story. ABSOLUTELY must get my hand on that beautiful painted Sanjulian painted retailer variant cover.

After the world’s superpowers go nuclear on one another’s lunar mining colonies, destroying much of the moon, the human population of earth is largely wiped out in the ensuing natural disasters. In the wake of humanity’s near extinction, the monsters that had been banished to the shadows have risen up and seized power. The kingdom of vampires thrives under the cover of nuclear winter on the east coast. The werewolves live like nomad outlaws, prowling the plains of the west. And in the north, Dr. Frankenstein and his army of the re-animated wait. But while an uneasy truce has existed for decades, the clouds are beginning to recede, threatening the vampires and their dominion. War is coming.

Broken02.jpg

Broken03.jpg

Broken04.jpg

Broken05.jpg

Broken06.jpg

Famous Monsters has been putting out some real quality thus far. Just wish they did some ongoings...

Surprised to see that the newest shop in town actually got this in (albeit one copy), so I grabbed it up. Can't wait to give this one a read as it looks cool as hell judging by the images above.

My shop said Diamond messed up, and we can expect more copies (including the retailer variant next week). Its already sold out at Midtown and TFAW.

I got a cover 1A, and its really a great read, Nat Jones and Niles need to make an entire run of books together, talk about a dream team.

I'm told Niles is working on another book for FM/AGP as well, no artist announced yet though.