• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which Superhero Movie Are You Most Looking Forward To?

Which Superhero Movie Are You Most Looking Forward To?  

261 members have voted

1. 1. Which Superhero Movie Are You Most Looking Forward To?

48 posts in this topic

I'm only including the ones that are pretty much a sure thing. I realize that there's been talk about a Flash, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Sub Mariner, Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Daredevil 2, Hulk 2, etc. movies, but nothing is written in stone yet. Here's the list:

I voted X3 because I loved the first 2 and am hoping to one day watch another great trilogy with my daughter when she is a little older, the way we did when the Star Wars trilogy came out on DVD.

When SW came out, we had an "indoor picnic". On a rainy Saturday, I took the coffee table out of the living room, put a queen mattress on the floor with lots of pillows by the couch in front of the TV, made popcorn, and brought in pizza and ice cream.

It was great watching her flip out over things I had seen more than 20 years ago. "Daddy, daddy! Luke is her brother! Ewoks are sooooo cute! Can we get one? Yoda speaks so funny! Oh my God, Darth Vader Is Luke's Daddy! I don't want him to die, can't Luke save him?!"

Man, I want another weekend like that! cloud9.gif I hope X-Men 3 rocks! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Watchmen.

Same here!

Ah, they'll make a half-baked pig's ear of it, like Constantine. That movie was a huge disappointment, and I wasn't even expecting much. Lame -script and direction, woeful characterization. What could've been.........

Vaguely interesting footnote: I went to school with the guy who played Balthazar in Constantine (Gavin Rossdale).

I just hope they don't screw up the new Batman flick like they did the Catwoman movie. Man was that a waste of time.

Comic related movies like Watchmen or Sin City are unique and deserve to be made into films. However, why are movies feauring Catwoman, Elektra and Ghost Rider being made prior to well know superheroes like Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Flash, Iron Man, Captain America, etc. Eventually the genral public and some comic fans will get sick and tired of superhero movies because the market has already been saturated with lesser known comic book characters.

I voted X3 because I loved the first 2 and am hoping to one day watch another great trilogy with my daughter when she is a little older, the way we did when the Star Wars trilogy came out on DVD.

When SW came out, we had an "indoor picnic". On a rainy Saturday, I took the coffee table out of the living room, put a queen mattress on the floor with lots of pillows by the couch in front of the TV, made popcorn, and brought in pizza and ice cream.

It was great watching her flip out over things I had seen more than 20 years ago. "Daddy, daddy! Luke is her brother! Ewoks are sooooo cute! Can we get one? Yoda speaks so funny! Oh my God, Darth Vader Is Luke's Daddy! I don't want him to die, can't Luke save him?!"

Man, I want another weekend like that! cloud9.gif I hope X-Men 3 rocks! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Same thing here, only with the Lord of the Rings trilogy. The look on my son's face and the "Whoa" when he saw Gandalf fall with the Balrog at the start of The Two Towers was awesome 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Nothing like geeks helping their kids to grow up as geeks grin.gif

Oh man you truly robbed your daughter of an excellent experience by showing her those films on...the DVD Trilogy. tongue.gifpoke2.gif