• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanted Golden Age...:ECT.

38 posts in this topic

cool is cool, nuff' said

Ok, how about this one. It's from the very very end of the pre-code horror era. So late in the era that it was printed in the post-code era, even though it's pre-code. Certainly as graphic as Weird Mysteries #12. So is this book "cool" and horrific enough for you?

LancelotLinkSecretChimp1.jpg

frustrated.gif

Great! Now I have the theme song stuck in my head!

Hey xokxtrunks:

news.gifCoolness is EXPENSIVE !!

Could you define for us what is cool to you? I thought you'd receive some great offers above.

I wonder if the guy has ever bought anything off of any forum member. Pulled my chain for the better part of a day. Hope I am wrong, but I think he's just f##*$&% with us.

Hey xokxtrunks:

Could you define for us what is cool to you? I thought you'd receive some great offers above.

I wonder if the guy has ever bought anything off of any forum member. Pulled my chain for the better part of a day. Hope I am wrong, but I think he's just f##*$&% with us.

He's like 15 and had his last eBay ID Naru'd probably due to non-payment so I doubt that he would have been able to pay for these books anyways. screwy.gif ---> previous eBay ID --> Linky poo

Hi, I have 36 low grade to mid grade Golden Age on sale on my website if you're interested...

1945 - 2

1946 - 2

1947 - 2

1948 - 0

1949 - 4

1950 - 0

1951 - 5

1952 - 3

1953 - 8

1954 - 4

1955 - 6

My website is: www.myparentscomics.com

To find these comics easily on our website, hit the "Search" tab at the top of the screen and enter the year that you are looking for...

Good luck and regards,

Ken

Hey xokxtrunks:

He's like 15 and had his last eBay ID Naru'd probably due to non-payment so I doubt that he would have been able to pay for these books anyways. screwy.gif ---> previous eBay ID --> Linky poo

How on earth do you know all this, greg? Is he your nephew, or something? tongue.gif

Hey xokxtrunks:

How on earth do you know all this, greg? Is he your nephew, or something? tongue.gif

The guy always seems to ask for forum members' opinions on his wins so there was always a link. Plus, despite what others may think, I do pay attention to relevant information. Now...where's my list? Hell...where's Doug's list? Did you really buy them all? confused-smiley-013.gif

Hey xokxtrunks:

Good work Greg. Im thinking about taking back that thing I said about you in the Bronze PB thread.

Okay, im not but flowerred.gif anyway. Go put on your took and ride your toboggan you canuck you.

Hey xokxtrunks:

Good work Greg. Im thinking about taking back that thing I said about you in the Bronze PB thread.

Okay, im not but flowerred.gif anyway. Go put on your took and ride your toboggan you canuck you.

Damn you...I am a paying member of InsideCarolina. Not one of those free loading students that troll the message boards causing problems! tonofbricks.gif

Hey xokxtrunks:

Damn you...I am a paying member of InsideCarolina. Not one of those free loading students that troll the message boards causing problems! tonofbricks.gif

cloud9.gif Then you are ok in m book Greggy! And who is on here causing problems, we will have to teach em about the boys from Chapel Thrill! acclaim.gif

Deathlok is the root of all the evil that happens on the board! yay.gif

He's a bigger dealer than Jameson Curry! 893whatthe.gif

cool is cool, nuff' said

Ok, how about this one. It's from the very very end of the pre-code horror era. So late in the era that it was printed in the post-code era, even though it's pre-code. Certainly as graphic as Weird Mysteries #12. So is this book "cool" and horrific enough for you?

LancelotLinkSecretChimp1.jpg

One of my favorite covers. cloud9.gif

Hey xokxtrunks:

Wow, what a scumbag. foreheadslap.gif

Hey xokxtrunks:

Brings new meaning to his "good deal" threads. I wonder if he will end up paying for those books after they got such a lukewarm reception on here. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Given his history, I am willing to bet he won't.

Hey xokxtrunks:

It wasn't my FAULT! foreheadslap.gif

Hey xokxtrunks:

It wasn't my FAULT! foreheadslap.gif

27_laughing.gifyeahok.gif Yeah, yeah, now run along and get back to your Ultimate Spider-Mans. You've been served (by greggy, natch) and that really is enough. hi.gif

It wasn't my FAULT!

Classic answer from an immature 12 year old. Probably either doesnt realize or doesnt care that the people he jilted out of money probably needed it.

"Sir, you need to pay me for these auctions that you won"

"But I can't, i dont have the money"

"Then I am going to leave negative feedback"

"But, but. but, it's not my fault"