• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Studio Clean Out! -Books, Mugs, Art, Korgi!!

23 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! :)

I have some great items I thought I would offer up. This thread will have a little of everything. Books, art, and even Coffee Mugs!! which I am super excited about.

To check out more of my artwork, please go to:

http://www.christianslade.com

or PM me any questions you have.

-First :takeit: wins either here or in PM

-Paypal is fine

-prices include shipping

Thanks for looking!

-Christian Slade

KORGI MUGS! I had a few of these produced as prototypes to sell at the two conventions I appeared at this year. They have not been made available anywhere else. This is their online debut.

Two mugs. Each mug has two different images.

One Mug: $25 shipped

Set of Both Mugs: $35 shipped

Mug #1 Corgi Morning

Mug1.gif

Mug #2 Robot Boot Up

Mug2.gif

Korgi Book Hardcover Set- Books One thru Three

5 Sets Available

Each book will be signed and I will include an original sketch inside as well.

This is my wordless graphic novel series suitable for readers of all ages. The story is told silent, with only detailed pen and ink artwork. On a related Note: I am finishing a new Korgi book now and we are planning for the book 4 release next year.

$60 shipped for the set of three

Korgi-set.gif

Penhaligan Brush- Two Book Set

Hardcover, signed by the artist with a sketch included

4 sets available

I illustrated the covers and added 100 pencil drawings to this pair of young adult novels. Great characters and a fun read! Kind of like Wind and the Willows but with foxes and more swashbuckling.

$35 shipped for the set of two.

Penhaligan-Set.gif

Reality Leak - young adult novel

Hardcover , signed with a sketch

8 available

My first book project when I became a nationally represented illustrator in 2005.

I illustrated the cover and added a dozen or so pen and ink illos. So much fun! Very creative and inspiring story.

$20 shipped

Reality-Leak.gif

Pardon That Turkey

softcover

signed with a sketch

Thanksgiving is just around the corner! This was the first book I remember seeing facing out in a Barnes and Nobles store.vWhen I say facing out, I mean when you approach the kids book section, there are regular books in shelves, but there is usually a selected few, usually in the center, that have their covers facing straight out to the viewer.

$15 shipped

Turkey-Book.gif

Pretty quiet thread. I've had some sales through PMs despite the light traffic. Thanks for stopping by. I love this place and sharing my work here. I am in the process of building an online store and revamping my website. That place will be a great hub for all the cool stuff we are doing at the studio. I will be sure to post here when that goes live. And keep an eye out for Korgi Book 4 which should be out sometime next year.

Thanks for all the support. Happy Collecting, and Stay Inspired!

Christian Slade

Christian,

I wish I were rich so I could buy all your stuff.

I've bought your three books before, my little girl LOVES them, and in fact, we've spoken on the phone before.

All the best.

But his stuff, people. You won't regret it.