• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blindspot TV Thread

20 posts in this topic

I watched it and it was very cool. But like many shows that start out riding a particular premise, it can only last so long. It was a very well put together pilot and it looks like it has legs. I can see how this season will pan out, but I question the longevity of this series. <-- Who knows, maybe 10 years from now I'll look back at this last phrase.

Man shows up on the shore with a graze wound on his scalp with no memory of who he is but realizes quickly he is very good at killing and one tattoo of XIII on his neck.

23 years and 31 albums later, XIII the series continues - http://www.bedetheque.com/albums-7-BD-XIII.html

In Blindspot, she'll learn who she might be but not all of it then the next chapter is how she got there then there's the hunt for revenge then the past catches up for a new twist and adventure and the show goes on indefinitely well past most of the mystery solved. Now, will the public be patient or care for the mystery, that's to be seen. The show can lose viewership quickly based on execution.

people are so stupid its mind boggling. Blogs and Social Media have created a cottage industry of fake outrage and pretend slights. Anyone who thinks Blindspot had a racist pilot should log off the internet and stay off forever, wrap themselves in bubble wrap, and live out their lives in a hermetically sealed clean room.

PCness = facism

That article = click bait, money chasing, tripe

people are so stupid its mind boggling. Blogs and Social Media have created a cottage industry of fake outrage and pretend slights. Anyone who thinks Blindspot had a racist pilot should log off the internet and stay off forever, wrap themselves in bubble wrap, and live out their lives in a hermetically sealed clean room.

PCness = facism

Alleged author makes his living by insulting everything around him. Here's hoping

he/she/it is not using a real name.

PCness = facism

It's definitely click bait.

It was OK. I'll keep watching. Mostly for my love of scantily clad tattooed hot women, but also hoping that there's a cool plot twist, since I can generally see where the show's going already. It's probably going to be essentially a procedural wrapped in the colors of a high concept mystery show. But with any luck, they do something really interesting with it like they did with Fringe or Sleepy Hollow (season 1) or any of those other shows.

i enjoy the show, but like most network tv its pretty predictable. The reveals are telegraphed, but its entertaining as far as a procedural terrorist fighting show goes. Tattoo of the week seems like the M.O. going forward.