• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How to organize people's want lists?

18 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I need some help with want lists because I have about 80 of them and I would like to keep them organized but I'm not the best with that and I see a lot of websites have automated want lists so I was thinking along the lines of that and some screenshots of how it's organized would really help.

Do you use a software?

if so which software or program do you use?

Write it down by hand?

other than informing them manually is there a way to inform them that they're comic in their want list has appeared?

Thanks in advance.

I just put mine in a small notebook and use a marker to strike them off, old school I know but at least you can carry it with you. Moving into the 21st century you could use a small tablet or phone, I just have a fondness for my dog-eared pad.. Good luck with your lists.

I simply make a list of books that I want. :shrug:

Alphabetical with a note next to it why I want it. As far as Spider-mans... I honestly use my registry for my Amazing Spider-mans to decide what upgrades to make.

I take my iPhone with me with recharge packs so I can use it during the show or I use my iPad. In either case I save the file to the phone and iPad so that I have it with me.

I just put mine in a small notebook and use a marker to strike them off, old school I know but at least you can carry it with you. Moving into the 21st century you could use a small tablet or phone, I just have a fondness for my dog-eared pad.. Good luck with your lists.

Thanks I have a fondess for this type of things but the lists are getting pretty long haha

I simply make a list of books that I want. :shrug:

Alphabetical with a note next to it why I want it. As far as Spider-mans... I honestly use my registry for my Amazing Spider-mans to decide what upgrades to make.

I take my iPhone with me with recharge packs so I can use it during the show or I use my iPad. In either case I save the file to the phone and iPad so that I have it with me.

how do I separate when people want multiple comics in the same grade and more than one person has them?

Register the customers and enter them into www.highgradecomics.com

:jokealert:

I directed someone to you the other day :shrug:

Don't know if they followed through... but whatevs