• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scream Queens

7 posts in this topic

I couldn't help but thinking of a watered down american horror story the whole time.

I liked LImitless a lot though!

I missed Minority Report and Blindspot -(

Anyone catch those? Do they play rerurns on tv? Not, internet, as I want to record HD version on tv.

Minority Report shows a lot of promise. I liked the first episode quite a bit.

Horrible. Emma Roberts is a strong actress but the show tries way to hard and it's been done so many times since Scream Even the Scream TV series on MTV with a low budget was scarier and more entertaining. DUD.
MTV's Eye Candy was better than this. lol

You're right. Emma Roberts deserves better than the stuff she already has done in Scre4m.

I watched it and found it very entertaining. I don't know what you guys were looking to get out of this series but I was expecting silly sophomoric antics from about a college that's having a bit of a crime problem and that's what I got. It was great. If you're looking for deep, dark gorey horror then you're looking in the wrong place. If you are looking for quirky, silly with a dash of dark and gore (that's putting it too harshly), then you're going to enjoy yourself.