• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Introducing...BLINDBOX COMICS!

143 posts in this topic

This month we are doing something extra-special with Matt and Sharlene Kindt for Dept H #1. More details (and teaser pics!) to follow shortly.

Details would be helpful, there's no info on your website and I saw Kindt post somethin about it online a while ago. What would I need to do if I was just interested in the Kindt variant? Is it a lottery or are you guaranteed one with a BB purchase? Thanks!

OK - there are three different variants for Dept H #1 that you could receive in the upcoming box (set to ship in early May):

Blindbox Color Variant (edition of 800):

nvbvPn7.jpg

Blindbox Partial Sketch Cover Variant (edition of 150):

HNuyzM1.jpg

And then...you could also receive one of these bad boys (edition of 50):

L97BVH7.jpg

The OA covers have been sketched by Matt, painted by Sharlene, are signed by both...and are hand numbered with custom embossed stamp. The initial goal was to create something truly special and unique here - and I think Matt and Sharlene absolutely crushed it! We could not be happier with the results. Dibs on the giant fishy in the middle...!

If I were to sign up right now, 4/25, would I be in the 'running' for one of the DeptH variants? (of course if I had one of the appropriate subscriptions)

Or is it too late? Allready missed the Enormous release, hopefully I won't miss this one as well....

This month we are doing something extra-special with Matt and Sharlene Kindt for Dept H #1. More details (and teaser pics!) to follow shortly.

I just read Dept H last night. It's fantastic, excited to see what next months BB will have

If I were to sign up right now, 4/25, would I be in the 'running' for one of the DeptH variants? (of course if I had one of the appropriate subscriptions)

Or is it too late? Allready missed the Enormous release, hopefully I won't miss this one as well....

Not too late! Our normal cutoff date is the 25th, but you can request Dept H and we can get that one out to you. ;)