• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Introducing...BLINDBOX COMICS!

143 posts in this topic

Hey everybody,

I know I haven't been around much for the last few months - largely because I've been busy working on a new business venture (Blindbox Comics). We just went live today, both with our main website (blindboxcomics.com), and our Kickstarter campaign, so I hope you will take a few minutes to check it out!

Our Kickstarter campaign features some new exclusive covers for ENORMOUS, and also several sketch cover commissions by a diverse group of artists, as well as an opportunity for a backer to be drawn into a future cover of ENORMOUS!

We also have our upcoming variant cover releases scheduled through the first four months, and we have a lot of really exciting plans for future releases. We will be announcing the first few through the Kickstarter updates as the campaign progresses.

Thanks for taking a look!

Best, Court

This is awesome!

I have paid close attention to several of the monthly subscription boxes that have been available and the ones still running. From the likes of Wizard World, 4CG, Lootcrate, and others. I have felt none appealled enough to me due to the overall content within them. As a huge fan of Enormous I was instantly intrigued but knowing Court has the experience in the industry as a buyer, seller, and artist rep pushes this way over the top. Who wouldn't be excited about this knowing its lead by someone who knows the pulse of the industry so well.

Oh, and even better...I've received a few packages from Court and he actually knows how to get comics delivered in the condition they left him in, unlike several others others that offer boxes.

I can't wait and congrats Court, I'm in!

Thanks Kelly, really appreciate it!!

And...we will definitely be adding international shipping options to the website next week. ;)

I will also look into the option of international shipping through Kickstarter, though that may only be an option by adding additional reward tiers. Of course - any international customers that might be interested in backing the Kickstarter should just contact me directly, and we can discuss a work-around. It shouldn't be that big of a deal to work out shipping on the side.

I'm really excited to finally be able to start sharing this with all of you - and I can't wait to show you what we have in store for our first few boxes. It's really exhilarating to be involved in bringing books to life that I myself would love to have in my own collection!

:sorry:

If anyone has ideas for cheaper international shipping (or if it would be worth offering internationally even though shipping will be a bit costly), please let me know!

What about giving international customers a few different shipping frequencies like monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, every four months, or even biannually? Those that want monthly shipping and are willing to pay for it can have it...those that want cheaper shipping options can have it at the cost of waiting a little longer. That would help level out the shipping cost differential for international customers. hm

:sorry:

If anyone has ideas for cheaper international shipping (or if it would be worth offering internationally even though shipping will be a bit costly), please let me know!

What about giving international customers a few different shipping frequencies like monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, every four months, or even biannually? Those that want monthly shipping and are willing to pay for it can have it...those that want cheaper shipping options can have it at the cost of waiting a little longer. That would help level out the shipping cost differential for international customers. hm

Yes, thanks - this is certainly worthy of consideration. I would just need to figure out how to work it into the cart system.