• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charity Thread for Greg Cicchetti aka ChicksCosmiComics AKA VW Clobberin Th

829 posts in this topic

Fantastic Four "Trial Of Galactus" TPB by John Byrne, 1st print. In excellent unread condition with very minor shelf wear. $20 shipped. I have a couple copies if the demand is there...all proceeds to Dorothy for Greg.

21728803465_66313cf67f_c.jpg

:takeit:

^^

Thank you sir!

Leaving the original post up, though...there is another!

All proceeds to Greg. I will ship it to you in the US my expense. To Canada, I will ship it for $10.

Archer and Armstrong NM set 1-26, but no #12.

$50 to Greg

#0 - 9.4+

#1 - 9.4

The rest are strong NM range, most being NM or better, a couple that I'd call NM-.

e9GUGB7l.jpgNka3Nscl.jpg

NkjDWn4l.jpgdUCCwXUl.jpg

lcCwktZl.jpg

ld5vjd4l.jpg

t2LNNMOl.jpg

4vK3GOsl.jpg

rWUn2U3l.jpg

ltB64y5l.jpg

FFBj8pPl.jpg

nhdbLenl.jpg

JIM 89 :takeit:

Great pickup...I couldn't check GPA fast enough. :)

I'm pretty certain that's the copy that I sold to Greg a while back. I told myself that if it reappeared in this thread, I was going to buy it back.

And I think it's pretty evident that these books are being priced at no-haggle, get them out the door, get funds to the family prices.

Fantastic Four "Trial Of Galactus" TPB by John Byrne, 1st print. In excellent unread condition with very minor shelf wear. $20 shipped. I have a couple copies if the demand is there...all proceeds to Dorothy for Greg.

The second copy, Chip, if it's still available. :foryou:

The second copy, Chip, if it's still available. :foryou:

Excellent!

^^

Thank you!

I'm going to post this for Junkdrawer (Chris) since we discussed it in the group thread and this is how he wanted it set up..

He's in the field working like a dog, so he's probably not looking at my PMs.

Shipping for Gregs books ! (ALL THE BOOKS POSTED BY JUNKDRAWER BELONGED TO GREG)

Free in the US

actual cost minus $10 for international buyers. We will be declaring the full selling price, tracking and insurance on those books shipping abroad.