• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charity Thread for Greg Cicchetti aka ChicksCosmiComics AKA VW Clobberin Th

829 posts in this topic

How about an instant Dave Stevens collection for the cause? Here's a total of 32 books with Dave Stevens front covers, back covers or Rocketeer stories in them. These aren't 9.6/9.8 copies but they are mostly nice 9.0/9.4 copies. Let's say $160 for the whole lot which averages out to $5 per book. I'll cover shipping in the USA and will only ship international if you're willing to cover the shipping cost minus say $10.00. Paypal your payment directly to Dorothy. (thumbs u

IMG_20150929_130208479_zpszkvirnmu.jpg

IMG_20150929_130452998_zpsktdy1ipu.jpg

How about $140 for the whole lot? Lots of great Dave Stevens covers here!

I refuse to keep these and want to do something to help. First $100 to Dorothy takes them!

:takeit:

How about an instant Dave Stevens collection for the cause? Here's a total of 32 books with Dave Stevens front covers, back covers or Rocketeer stories in them. These aren't 9.6/9.8 copies but they are mostly nice 9.0/9.4 copies. Let's say $160 for the whole lot which averages out to $5 per book. I'll cover shipping in the USA and will only ship international if you're willing to cover the shipping cost minus say $10.00. Paypal your payment directly to Dorothy. (thumbs u

IMG_20150929_130208479_zpszkvirnmu.jpg

IMG_20150929_130452998_zpsktdy1ipu.jpg

How about $140 for the whole lot? Lots of great Dave Stevens covers here!

I refuse to keep these and want to do something to help. First $100 to Dorothy takes them!

:whee:

Paypal Dorothy and I'll get the books shipped out promptly. Thanks! (worship)

Paypal Dorothy and I'll get the books shipped out promptly. Thanks! (worship)

Once someone sends me a p.m. with the PayPal ID to use, I'll get the payment right out. (thumbs u

My deepest sympathies and condolences to Greg's family.

My thanks to the organizers who have stepped up and who bring out the best in the community.

Two books for donation, priced individually, and global shipping is on me.

Fantastic Four 27 6.0 (nice gloss; mod spine wear; slight cb edge & corner wear; sm tape pull near Reed's ear; light foxing & sm stains fc) $50.00 Donation

Worldwide Shipping Included on me

FF-27-fc_zpsfmoaft0k.jpg

FF-27-bc_zpsuoh2hnzu.jpg

[

Arrived safe and sound outstanding (thumbs u Thank you :applause: