• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Showcase #4 CGC 7.5 ow/w (closed)

30 posts in this topic

CLOSED until it goes up for 75k :)

What I can say is that enough people bit at 65k fast enough that it shows where this book is going. Two wanted time plans, one a commission for a buyer they had, one needed 3 months to pay. No matter what the circumstances, the book had a thumbs up from buyers at 65k.

I’ll leave it up for a couple of days, then I’m pulling it because really, I don’t want to sell it. $65k. I don’t care how you pay as long as it clears and I don’t have to pay fees. You’re more than welcome to come physically pick it up in Pennsylvania. No international shipping. First I’ll take it gets it. No HOS and usual rules.

CLOSED until it goes up for 75k :)

What I can say is that enough people bit at 65k fast enough that it shows where this book is going. Two wanted time plans, one a commission for a buyer they had, one needed 3 months to pay. No matter what the circumstances, the book had a thumbs up from buyers at 65k.

I'm a bit confused by this posting.

was the book actually for sale?

It sounds like you had a few potential buyers willing to pay (time payments or not) your asking price, then you pulled the book because you want to wait until you can sell for more.

If you were just gauging whether or not someone would be interested to buy it at 65k, the listing should have clearly stated that. :preach:

(my 2c )

No doubt if someone would have posted the :takeit:, sale would have gone through.

Seller expected immediate payment. Some sellers would have worked with time payments give $$ value but to each his own prerogative.

So basically the next time it goes up for sale you should state no time payments.

3 month time payments are not unreasonable for a purchase this size.

Then give us the I'll wait until it is $85K to sell.

No one offered a 3 month plan. It was more around the one year plan. 900 views later without an I'll take it, I pulled it. If someone would have said "I'll take it" they would be getting a book in about a week.

Oh!!! I see.... They wanted a 12 month plan, not a 3 month plan. That was a typo.

I also gave 12 hours notice before I closed the thread.