• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Showcase #4 CGC 7.5 ow/w (closed)

30 posts in this topic

I don’t want to sell it so it’s being priced ahead of the curve considering the 6.0 28k+ sale. It’s one of the top 20 graded because of its page color; no cream anything.

I’ll leave it up for a couple of days, then I’m pulling it because really, I don’t want to sell it. $65k. I don’t care how you pay as long as it clears and I don’t have to pay fees. You’re more than welcome to come physically pick it up in Pennsylvania. No international shipping. First I’ll take it gets it. No HOS and usual rules.

ADDED:

I forgot to mention this was part of the Don/Maggie Thompson collection. I have the paperwork somewhere from Heritage.

lf.jpg

And to think I sold my Beth copy 20 years ago for a few thousand!!! Ugh..just got sick again :sick:

I sold an FF1 in 7.0 for 18k to only see it pressed into an 8.5 and sold for 70k+. I know the feeling.

I like this book. It was the highest grade I could find at the time that was not cream. That's why I grabbed it. It's going to continue to rise, if someone really wants one, this would be the one to get.

hm I'm in PA, think this just might work out.

u did say 65k... Fee free option.

kkkkk kkkkk kkkkk kkkkk kkkkk kkkkk

kkkkk kkkkk kkkkk kkkkk kkkkk kkkkk

kkkkk

Sorry, couldn't resist a little Kelly Bundy humor.

a stellar looking copy. Bravo sir.

I guess many have such stories...I just have way too many....as I was the original buyer of the Bethlehem collection and with it was able to eventually get an Action 1 and Det 27 and every other big book of note...as well as high grade runs of all he early SA and later GA...so a lot of :sick::sick::sick::sick: to remember! Ugh... :makepoint:

Oh...yes...good luck with the book...a beauty!