• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A reminder to anyone selling on ebay

34 posts in this topic

E-mailed the seller for closeups. Thanks for the link.

:jokealert:

I did e-mail seller and advise that he's naked in the reflection of the album, it'll be interesting if he responds.

His response:

Dear comicalgems,

It is really just an optical illusion. However, we are trying to change the picture, but Ebay does not allow the pictures to be changed once the auction has bids, without canceling the auction and starting over. Trying to resolve now. Many laughs. Best, Cuje.

- cuje

His name is Cuje? Seems more like cooch

Surely I'm not the only one who just searched Cuje on the boards. Oh the pandemonium that would follow if it was a boardie. I sure hope I didn't miss something and have actually purchased a naked cootie slab.

His name is Cuje? Seems more like cooch

Surely I'm not the only one who just searched Cuje on the boards. Oh the pandemonium that would follow if it was a boardie. I sure hope I didn't miss something and have actually purchased a naked cootie slab.

Lets just all write Cuje and hell find us sooner or later

Cuje