• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Message Boards T-Shirt?

132 posts in this topic

Do we need permission for something like this?

If we use any copyrighted images or the official CGC logo, then yes. Otherwise no we don't.

+1 CGC has registered logos. We should steer clear of them and generally keep it in positive taste.

Uncertain about the simple acronym of CGC in text without the justice scales. Does that constitute IP (doubtful)?

We would also have to comply with Teespring's policies, particularly:

Your Right to Conduct a Campaign: By creating a campaign through the Teespring Service, you represent and warrant that you own or are the licensee of all trademark rights, copyrights, rights of publicity and other intellectual property or other proprietary rights necessary to create and conduct the campaign (“Campaign Rights”), including any rights relating to the name, description, images, text or URL used for the campaign. You will provide Teespring with evidence of your Campaign Rights upon request.

I like it (thumbs u

You could do an updated version of the 10,000 Club. :grin:

:grin:

2uzup2q.png

909EA2B7-CA3A-46BF-BDEE-FFCB37419F9F.png.jpeg

Start raising that post count! :baiting:

I read more than I type. I can think of a few people here who could benefit from this.

Can't believe that no one has mentioned that the eBay comics chat board did this back in I think 2001. for SD Comic Con

I still have the shirt but don't have a scan of it available

There are several other boardies who migrated over from there to here. Not sure, cattrick, Mutant Manatee, Sky, and the often banned Stupidman just to name a few.

Swick you should limit it to boardies with 14K posts or more

:banana:

I love how quickly this went from an idea for everyone on the boards to the elite. You 1 percenters, man! lol:baiting:

I vote you must be at least 5'5 in order to get a shirt :banana:

Can't believe that no one has mentioned that the eBay comics chat board did this back in I think 2001. for SD Comic Con

I still have the shirt but don't have a scan of it available

There are several other boardies who migrated over from there to here. Not sure, cattrick, Mutant Manatee, Sky, and the often banned Stupidman just to name a few.

:hi:

Flaming Telepath = Gwentleaf

Sqeggs = Win

NotSure = ComicGirl

Not*sDew = NotSure's husband

I love how quickly this went from an idea for everyone on the boards to the elite. You 1 percenters, man! lol:baiting:

I'm 5'5''

I made it! :whee:

I'm 5'5''

I made it! :whee:

I demand a recount :sumo: